Page 117 of 181 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1803

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Well, at least it wasn't video that shit out this week.

Unreal.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

In the first half, the TV missed about 4 or 5 plays. They simply played too many commercials or whatever. We have the TV on video, but listen online to the audio, we still cannot believe that...let some college kids do it...can't get any worse can it?

Every commercial break it is "And we'll step aside". I now know where I can send the paper copy
    of my thesaurus.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    While we're at it to get Timmerman fired, can we also get Ryan Gellner throw out as well? He is such a turd! Even Klieman looks like he can't stand him when sideline interviews take place. And if he won't be fired, at least send his ass to job shadow Marney on how to be respectable reporter- he looks like he is too overwhelmed worrying about what his next question is going to be. Thundar provides more informative sideline reports than him.
    I'd like them to do away with the halftime coach interviews altogether. Never have I seen, on Bison broadcasts, or ANY OTHER broadcast that matter, a halftime interview that told me anything new or that wasn't just a bunch of cliches. There's a reason they assign people like Erin Andrews to do these meaningless interviews. It ain't for her journalistic prowess. And Ryan is no Erin Andrews, even in poor lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBeach View Post
    I'd like them to do away with the halftime coach interviews altogether. Never have I seen, on Bison broadcasts, or ANY OTHER broadcast that matter, a halftime interview that told me anything new or that wasn't just a bunch of cliches. There's a reason they assign people like Erin Andrews to do these meaningless interviews. It ain't for her journalistic prowess. And Ryan is no Erin Andrews, even in poor lighting.
    I agree, bring back Beth Hoole!
    Hail the BISON!!!

At least do sideline interviews at halftime instead of while the ball is in play.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    At least do sideline interviews at halftime instead of while the ball is in play.
    They did an interview with Jedre Cyr Saturday. He seemed annoyed as he kept trying to watch the game.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

They interviewed Vince Papale during a kickoff! While his his kid was returning a kick.

Lardsin must go!

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I rarely watch the pregame show but Beth Houle and whatever the guy's name is, have zero on air chemistry. Not a very good show.

Quote Originally Posted by 80ALUM View Post
    I rarely watch the pregame show but Beth Houle and whatever the guy's name is, have zero on air chemistry. Not a very good show.
    There's a guy on there? Never noticed.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯