Page 97 of 181 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Seriously haven't listened to Lee since the beginning of the year. A good start would be just a color guy who actually liked the Bison. Midco announcers were ten times better then Lee last weekend. Sometimes I think gobison123 is Lee Timmerman.
    If Timmerman was a musician he would be a hardcore Hispanic gangsta rapper with the stage name " El-T" and his biggest hit would be a song called "F*#ck Tha Bison". He would be SDSU fans second favorite rapper just behind Synco Fivestar.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    If Timmerman was a musician he would be a hardcore Hispanic gangsta rapper with the stage name " El-T" and his biggest hit would be a song called "F*#ck Tha Bison". He would be SDSU fans second favorite rapper just behind Synco Fivestar.
    You know my name

It's El t

I'm the one who brought the shit on bison game

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I'm not sure which I like better: the one where you compared LT to yogurt or this one... I can't rep both.

Really, it is kind of like having Joel Heitkamp in the booth sometimes.

That said, the last three games I watched before this one didn't make me scramble around trying to get Jeff and Phil on (note: I was unable to watch the SDSU game.)

Fire Timmerman.

I thought Beth H. would relax a bit as the year went by but obviously not. I admire her passion for the Bison but she is a bit over the top and its hilarious how she talks over the top of others when she gets going. Cuts others off mid-sentence, gets a little loud,. OK, I have to admit that I kind of root for her though. It's fun to watch on evening sports when she gets going and Mike Morken try's to casually settle her down. He gets that big grin and you can see what he's thinking!!!! LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    I thought Beth H. would relax a bit as the year went by but obviously not. I admire her passion for the Bison but she is a bit over the top and its hilarious how she talks over the top of others when she gets going. Cuts others off mid-sentence, gets a little loud,. OK, I have to admit that I kind of root for her though. It's fun to watch on evening sports when she gets going and Mike Morken try's to casually settle her down. He gets that big grin and you can see what he's thinking!!!! LOL.

Same thing I am thinking.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    [/B]
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    [/B]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bison56 View Post
    Yep
    Really????
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

You guys realize that Timmerman is representing the western part of the state. KVLY can't get away with having 2 announcers from the east, it's a political thing. At this point, I would like to give John Cole a chance, he couldn't be any worse and he is too likable, nobody could hate him.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by yukon View Post
    You guys realize that Timmerman is representing the western part of the state. KVLY can't get away with having 2 announcers from the east, it's a political thing. At this point, I would like to give John Cole a chance, he couldn't be any worse and he is too likable, nobody could hate him.
    they could put whoever has nothing to do with East Vs West. and LOL at John Cole hes a Class B basketball only guy would be epic fail for NDSU FB

outside of LT and BS who else could KVLY get that has the capability of doing live TV PBP in ND? not a ton to choose from