Page 152 of 181 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1803

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Lets just hope its a very long time before I have to go down that road again. I get more out a game in my deer stand listening to it on the radio.
    Agree, hopefully spring ball allows attendance.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

I just can get over the lack of improvement in the production quality after all of these years. About the only thing they improved on is when they went HD.

I very rarely have to watch a Bison game on TV. This past weekend reminded me how bad that broadcast team SUCKS. OMG my wife was even correcting them. JFC
    Lol right? I don't expect ABC/NBC/CBS quality but I don't think it's too much to ask for better work than the ND 9-man state title game.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Agree, hopefully spring ball allows attendance.
    I will be in TX fishing so may be I can stream some games IF there is a spring season.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    "They said he led with the crown of his helmet I just don't see it."

(cue 4th slow motion replay of helmet-to-helmet shot)

Would be terrible to have a guy who appreciate Bison football calling Bison football. You know, like on the radio. Or any other channel. For any other team.
    I'm not disagreeing with your point that the TV crew sucks, but Jeff and Phil(especially) also disagreed strongly with that call. I have no idea which angles they got to see on replay, but they had no idea it was going to be targeting until after the official announced it. They were trying to figure out what the flag was about for a good minute and were stumped. When the official announced targeting, they were dumbfounded. They said they had watched the play several times during the wait and never once thought targeting.

Personally, I thought it was a fairly obvious call, but just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    I'm not disagreeing with your point that the TV crew sucks, but Jeff and Phil(especially) also disagreed strongly with that call. I have no idea which angles they got to see on replay, but they had no idea it was going to be targeting until after the official announced it. They were trying to figure out what the flag was about for a good minute and were stumped. When the official announced targeting, they were dumbfounded. They said they had watched the play several times during the wait and never once thought targeting.

Personally, I thought it was a fairly obvious call, but just saying...
    I thought it was kinda tickytack but that's how they're calling it these days. Poor kid was trying not to get destroyed while making a tackle on a fullback.

Oh yeah. Timmerman sucks.

I will be in TX fishing so may be I can stream some games IF there is a spring season.
    There’s a couple apps that allow you to stream the radio broadcast from your phone, too (if you prefer, which it sounds like you do).

There’s a couple apps that allow you to stream the radio broadcast from your phone, too (if you prefer, which it sounds like you do).
    I actually have a real small radio the size of two packs of gum that works really well out in the middle of no where 12 feet up in the air. I think I get the station out of Fosston. I did use my phone one year when the batteries on my radio were dead. I was in a panic for a short period of time tell I remembered my phone was also a computer. Boom had the game on.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I actually have a real small radio the size of two packs of gum that works really well out in the middle of no where 12 feet up in the air. I think I get the station out of Fosston. I did use my phone one year when the batteries on my radio were dead. I was in a panic for a short period of time tell I remembered my phone was also a computer. Boom had the game on.
    I was thinking more for when you’re in Texas. I mean, I know they like us down there but you might have a hard time finding 1660.

I was thinking more for when you’re in Texas. I mean, I know they like us down there but you might have a hard time finding 1660.
    Yeah your right. If we arent on the water I can use my phone as a hot spot then I can stream it on my laptop.