Page 101 of 181 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1803

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Just to clarify, it was UND.
    Burgundy's comment threw us off when he said FCS program. Everyone would have known immediately if he said middle-of-the-pack NAIA-quality program instead!
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by gotts View Post
    Burgundy's comment threw us off when he said FCS program. Everyone would have known immediately if he said middle-of-the-pack NAIA-quality program instead!
    Middle of the pack? You just insulted the NAIA.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by gotts View Post
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Could Steve Walker come back into fray? He did a hell of a job a couple years ago with Scott Miller while Phil was running for Senate.

The other option would be to simulcast the game on TV with the radio team doing the PXP...Add Ryan G. as the other sideline reporter and call it good.

The Vikings do it every preseason with PA and Bersich on PXP with Coleman and Leber on sideline duty.
    Although I think that would be the best situation, Statewide NBC would never go for that.

Maybe McFeely could take Timmerman's spot.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Although I think that would be the best situation, Statewide NBC would never go for that.

Are you trying to make me never watch Bison Football on TV again?

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    I heard Ed Schultz is willing to come back and rescue the Bison network He has a handicap that doesn't allow him to announce anymore, He has his head so far up his azz he cant see the field!!!
    Well, in his defense, that’s a PTSD reaction of avoiding flying whiskey bottles.

Then again, flying whiskey bottles wouldn’t have existed in the first place if he did not constantly talk out of his arse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

I just finished watching the TV copy. Seriously, are there people defending LT? He is so awful, it is beyond words. I wish Midco did our games, and put it on statewide NBC.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    I heard Ed Schultz is willing to come back and rescue the Bison network He has a handicap that doesn't allow him to announce anymore, He has his head so far up his azz he cant see the field!!!
    Not to mention that since he works for Putin's propaganda network, he'd probably have to register as a foreign agent.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Well, in his defense, that’s a PTSD reaction of avoiding flying whiskey bottles.

Then again, flying whiskey bottles wouldn’t have existed in the first place if he did not constantly talk out of his arse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good times, right there, good times. The old "Ed shoots his dog" chants were also a classic. That actually got us a visit in the stands from the man.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post

I wonder if NDSU has any say at all? You would think since it's their product being aired and purchased, they have input on the talent being used.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.