Page 108 of 181 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1803

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Brian Shawn said on twitter that the eapn3 feed was supposed to be the ill st feed but they were having technical issues. Then they switched to it when their problem was resolved. I hate when people like you think they know what is going on. It was windy and raining/sleeting/snowing. The camera is outside. Do you expect perfect camera views?!!! There was a time not too long ago where maybe 1 Bison game was on tv each season. I'm glad we can watch all 11 now.
    Your exactly right I’m glad to get to watch it on tv. Good luck keeping the camera clean when faced directly into rain. Everyone bitches about the commentary but i don’t think it’s that bad. If you can do better apply for the job.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Brian Shawn said on twitter that the eapn3 feed was supposed to be the ill st feed but they were having technical issues. Then they switched to it when their problem was resolved. I hate when people like you think they know what is going on. It was windy and raining/sleeting/snowing. The camera is outside. Do you expect perfect camera views?!!! There was a time not too long ago where maybe 1 Bison game was on tv each season. I'm glad we can watch all 11 now.
    Yup! I remember watching the web stream and before that turning on the radio. Unless NDNBC gets a bunch of homers, Bville will never be satisfied!

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Yup! I remember watching the web stream and before that turning on the radio. Unless NDNBC gets a bunch of homers, Bville will never be satisfied!
    It's great watching them in high def. But I've never understood why TV guys are always so much worse than the radio guys. Not just a KVLY thing.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Can we get back to talking about Beth Hoole in leather, or was today’s feed really that bad?
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    It wouldn’t take long and they would throw them under the bed also. Kinda like our qb when he has a bad game

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    ESPN3 apparently disagreed.
    The College Extra package used the KVLY feed. We were watching the Chicago feed at Bri-Dog’s party, but the camera looked like it was a SD camera and made the field look like a whiteout blizzard.

I checked the ESPN3 feed and saw the KVLY feed looked a ton better (could actually see the field and players, so we switched channels in the third quarter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    It's great watching them in high def. But I've never understood why TV guys are always so much worse than the radio guys. Not just a KVLY thing.
    Maybe I need to listen to the radio more, but I've never thought Hansen and his partner are good.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    Maybe I need to listen to the radio more, but I've never thought Hansen and his partner are good.
    Will the real Lee Timmerman please stand up.

You serious? Phil Hansen is the man. Culhane not so much but at least when Culhane is blowing sunshine you can tell by what Phil says. Phil's a straight shooter.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Will the real Lee Timmerman please stand up.

You serious? Phil Hansen is the man. Culhane not so much but at least when Culhane is blowing sunshine you can tell by what Phil says. Phil's a straight shooter.
    I hate to agree with Scottie. But radio crew all the way. Phil rules.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    Quiet you! NDSU is lucky to have Phil