Page 80 of 181 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

I'm tempted to create an online petition and send it over to NDSU asking they replace LT (slightly purple).
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Perhaps BS could get his shit together and LT would not have to correct him. In fairness BS mis identified several players plays etc. It's not a scramble if it's designed run. There is a difference between power and zone. Check players numbers against roster before blurting out a name. Bs is far from from doing a good job, it's just that he is likable so folks overlook it.

In all fairness I don't mind LT or BS . What they Really need to work on is their technical production. I could live with everything else.
    The scramble was a description, not the play call. This is what WE mean. Instead of LT just going with him making a comment about Stick's clear running ability, he has to correct him and say that is a designed run. I'm fairly certain BS knew that was a designed run, he just said that Stick was a handful because of his scrambling ability. Not. Worth. Correcting. Let it go, LT.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    A school to the north had a problem with a former player (now HS Coach) doing play by play. Felt it was a recruiting edge. it limited options. Lee Timmerman is the "smartest guy in the room" that nobody can stand. I couldn't believe it last Saturday. He is so arrogant, stomps on the calls of Shawn, won't stop talking. you literally can predict his "stance" on every call. If it is close....LT will take the anti Bison angle. So boring and predictable.

KVLY using him to keep the western side of the state happy. Just awful. Brian Shawn does a great job, I wish LT would allow him to talk more. He does his homework.

Down and distance PLEASE!!!!
    I'm in Bismarck and would be happier if he were not on the call.
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

Da Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Regarding down and distance, I just fast-forwarded through the entire game. They did put it up for most plays (not all, but most). I think the problem is that it takes soooo damn long to update it that most people are already watching the formation and play. I'm assuming the DIRECTV feed from KVLY is the same one that you see back in ND...
    The feed is different. I had the KVLY feed going (& DVR'ing) and it was stalling and pixilating. I switched to channel 794 on DirectTv (the ESPN3 feed), and no more problems. I continued to record on KVLY (as I would have lost the 1st Qtr). When I replayed, all the skips were there. During the Bison Football show yesterday, the highlights were the same as the KVLY feed with the skips.

My conclusion, was that KVLY had an issue receiving their feed from WA. ESPN was taking the feed from WA and not having any issues.
    The original Da Bison.
    Not to be confused with imposters

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    See this is the problem.....Once you get labeled no matter what you say it i taken out of context. He was complimenting the O line on their textbook blocking he was not diminishing the run by the running backs..... do we Really have to make things up
    Defending LT...can't believe I'm seeing it. What's next, TSCF actually going to a home game and tailgating?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

I for one love our KVLY overloads.

The post is brought to you by Pro Seed.

I am sure that this thread is for people who want to grip about Timmerman's crap, and the stations production problems.

It is labeled that ... kvly crap blah blah .. I came/come here for that solidarity. It is nice knowing that you are not the only one upset.

I would recommend to those that don't feel the same way ... to not come to this thread?

Hmmmmm?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I read a few pages of this and then gave up. Typical Bisonville, when we don't have any complaints about our football team let's complain about the broadcast! Not a fan of LT either but the only thing that would satisfy some of you is to have a total homer behind the mike!

I don't post complaints about kvly and I never complain about my team .. but those that do complain about timmernan have the right to, that is what this thread is for.

At least you admit that timmerman's NOT one of us ... you don't refer to him as a home boy.

He does what he does by design, it is no accident. If he wants respect he needs to give respect.

Imo

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Defending LT...can't believe I'm seeing it. What's next, TSCF actually going to a home game and tailgating?
    Maybe LT will leave the broadcast entirely one of these days (soon!), and decide to follow the Foo Fighters around the country.

Hell, we'll even set up LT's own personal playground and "safe place" thread here on BV in which he can still opine on how the Bison opponents are 1). "beating themselves", 2). "very short-handed and missing their best players", and 3). "obviously not the powerhouse this year that we're used to seeing". And then he can further tell us how 1). "there were certainly a few holds that went unseen on that Bison run", 2). "I was reaching for the flag myself on that Bison pass break-up", and, of course, 3). "Even though the flag came in from the secondary, I think roughing the passer on NDSU might be the call here".

Combine that with TCSF's 1). "NDSU has obviously made themselves a problem of biblical proportions here!", 2). "Pat Simmers just kicked somebody's dog and took away some kid's nerf football.", and 3). "OMG, I think somebody may actually be tailgating illegally with alcohol over in the east lots! ................

...........and we'll have enough to keep us incessant whiners and bitchers occupied during another long Bison championship run!

Maybe a little purple, but not much.