Page 99 of 181 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LastLast

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Nah. He's great on the radio. I only ever listen to the radio broadcast and have the tV on silent. It takes work to sync them up but it's totally worth it.
    And that is why he would be great on tv...people tuning into the radio for their broadcast imho proves he would be great for the tv broadcast.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    And that is why he would be great on tv...people tuning into the radio for their broadcast imho proves he would be great for the tv broadcast.
    I like Culhane better than Shawn
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I like Culhane better than Shawn
    I agree. My ideal tv broadcast would be Culhane and Hansen. Culhane isn't leaving the radio team, though. I wouldn't think Hansen would leave either, but that is who I would take that I don't think would upset the west side/vs east side folks.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I agree. My ideal tv broadcast would be Culhane and Hansen. Culhane isn't leaving the radio team, though. I wouldn't think Hansen would leave either, but that is who I would take that I don't think would upset the west side/vs east side folks.
    I don't really care who it is, but a former Bison player would be a 10000000^10000000 improvement over numb nuts. And being a western ND guy, I can guarantee you nobody, and I mean nobody out west gives 2 shits about east west representation for Bison football broadcasts. I'd like a former player because of the insight they can give to the plays. Lee Timmerman knows where the A-gap is, wooooo fucking hooooo. That's the extent of his useful insight. He should know, he is the fucking A-gap!
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    I don't really care who it is, but a former Bison player would be a 10000000^10000000 improvement over numb nuts. And being a western ND guy, I can guarantee you nobody, and I mean nobody out west gives 2 shits about east west representation for Bison football broadcasts. I'd like a former player because of the insight they can give to the plays. Lee Timmerman knows where the A-gap is, wooooo fucking hooooo. That's the extent of his useful insight. He should know, he is the fucking A-gap!

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    you sure Heitkamp isnt the A Gap and LT the B?

Jirik would be a good cc guy alongside Shawn IMO. Heck there are probably several former Bison players that would make good cc guys. I don't know what the hell is with the east/west deal and why it would matter but neither BS or LT are even from ND!

Didn't Sean Fredricks do a game a few years back? I think he was filling in for Feeney at the time.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    A "different" FCS program in the region complained to compliance that having Feeney in the booth would be a recruiting advantage being he is a HS coach at a local school. So, that ship has sailed unfortunately. He was terrific on the air.
    Seriously? I mean... SERIOUSLY!?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Seriously? I mean... SERIOUSLY!?
    Srsly. And what team is "different"?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans