Page 131 of 181 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1803

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Agree. KVLY OTA coverage means they aren't going anywhere. They have been steadily improving too. Plus I've learned to love to hate Timmerman.
    There’s something to this. Just like I can’t stand joe buck. Of course we knew his dad. And joe ain’t jack
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I would be shocked if radio switches too. The Fox has been getting numbers equal to or better than KFGO and Bison 1660 seems to be growing and actually generates revenue with 30% of all revenue going to our Athletic Department. Plus Ingstad is local.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    There’s something to this. Just like I can’t stand joe buck. Of course we knew his dad. And joe ain’t jack
    That said, doesn't mean DAY can't take a crack at it.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Got together with family yesterday to watch the game. Awesome being able to watch on TV when I couldn't make the trip. Not sure why so many people from Bisonville complain about the commentary, I hardly paid attention. Don't you just quickly realize you know more about what's going on on the field of play and just ignore those guys? Another opportunity for complainers to complain.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 14>1 View Post
    Got together with family yesterday to watch the game. Awesome being able to watch on TV when I couldn't make the trip. Not sure why so many people from Bisonville complain about the commentary, I hardly paid attention. Don't you just quickly realize you know more about what's going on on the field of play and just ignore those guys? Another opportunity for complainers to complain.
    Why does Bisonville complain? I’m guessing for the same reason for the other head-scratching complaints on this forum - a lot of non-happy people.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    You need the right setup for antenna. In Fargo for Fox you need an antenna to point towards Rollag. Kvly is near mayville. I have an indoor antenna that wouldn’t pick up kvly but got everything else fine. Came across a rooftop antenna for a case of beer and can get everything but Fox with that. I just hookup whichever antenna I need when I want Fox or NBC.
    I was watching on the antenna - I opted to pay the extra $20 for hulu live so I didn't have to worry about shit antenna reception in bad weather, etc or when it decided it just didn't want to work. For some dumb reason KVLY was the only channel through Hulu live what was shit.

I did some debugging and talked with Hulu tech - I suspect there is something in KVLY encoding that is not agreeing with certain browsers.

Quote Originally Posted by 14>1 View Post
    So, you are complaining about the complainers complaining?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbsy View Post
    I was watching on the antenna - I opted to pay the extra $20 for hulu live so I didn't have to worry about shit antenna reception in bad weather, etc or when it decided it just didn't want to work. For some dumb reason KVLY was the only channel through Hulu live what was shit.

I did some debugging and talked with Hulu tech - I suspect there is something in KVLY encoding that is not agreeing with certain browsers.
    I get KVLY on Playstation Vue and it continuously buffers - The NFL and other channels no problem through Playstation Vue. KVLY needs to up their game for steaming.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Magnificant KVLY quality.

I'm so glad you screen capped that. I was trying to take a pic with my phone but I couldn't get it to focus quickly enough.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯