Page 121 of 181 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1803

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Anyone bitching about our game production quality needs to watch WIU's broadcast on ESPN+.
    I posted this in the game thread, so I'll just note it here: the WIU broadcast was done by students in their broadcasting major. They're just starting out--which means they're a few weeks behind KVLY.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    I posted this in the game thread, so I'll just note it here: the WIU broadcast was done by students in their broadcasting major. They're just starting out--which means they're a few weeks behind KVLY.
    Which is noted, I think everyone’s point is that most other schools actually have it worse than us

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    That's my point. Just trying to put things in perspective. The broadcast last night was an improvement from years past.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

And they have mad table building skills.

Lardsin must go!

I learned from the commercials that there is actually a television program called "Good Morning, Macomb." I found that fascinating and amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    I learned from the commercials that there is actually a television program called "Good Morning, Macomb." I found that fascinating and amusing.
    We shouldnt talk. we have north dakota today

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    Kid on left has a career in local broadcasting. Hand gestures and hairdo were on point.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Which is noted, I think everyone’s point is that most other schools actually have it worse than us
    I've been as critical as anyone regarding KVLY's production but do have to admit it's another example of how spoiled we are and not appreciating it. Even Timmerman has upped his game and greatly toned down his bias. I get annoyed with him once or twice a game now compared to previous years when it was every time he opened his mouth.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Like anything....its not as bad as most say

I liked the WIU broadcast - they were having fun.

And I've yet to see a better TV production than KVLY's at the FCS level this year (and that includes the ESPN broadcast of the NC A&T v South Carolina State game earlier this year.)