Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MJ Stumpf

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: MJ Stumpf

trevor matich.jpgtrevor.jpg

you can insert this guy into the meme and it would also work.
    "The bird is in your hand"

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

MJ is going to have a big game tonight!
    "The bird is in your hand"

Quote Originally Posted by SafeTeeJ View Post
    trevor matich.jpgtrevor.jpg

you can insert this guy into the meme and it would also work.
    I think a show with Lou Holtz would be so fun. Because I would just try to get him so riled up and speaking in incomprehensible slurs.

Quote Originally Posted by OatmealWicket92 View Post
    I think a show with Lou Holtz would be so fun. Because I would just try to get him so riled up and speaking in incomprehensible slurs.
    Just think if we still had Scott Stocyzynski and got to hear Lou try to say that one...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

MJ is one hell of an athlete and is as hard nosed as they come. He has proven himself as a football player time and time again.

There is another side to this man. A side that shows his value as a person. Below, you will find a photo of my nephew Jason holding a signed Bison flag. Jason has Downs Syndrome. And is the biggest Bison fan in the Fargodome. He was given the flag he is holding by MJ. The flag was signed by the members of this years team. MJ learned of Jason from an article in the New Rockford newspaper and took it on himself to buy a flag and get it signed by his teammates. I was surprised, then impressed by his action. And he grew in stature to me by his giving a damn.

Which leads me to state: Give 'em hell Stumpf. Continue to kick tail on the field of play. And thanks for taking the time to make my nephew's day better. Go Bison!

It should be noted that Jason also has autographed photos of Brock, Carson, and Easton thanks to people on this board.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Allergies again. Great story

Kudos to the Harvey Hornet!

Jason is a wonderful person. I look forward to asking him about his flag when I see him.

NDSU not just building football players but building Gentlemen!!!!!!!!

I saw this on Facebook, but didn't realize there was a Bisonville connection. I'm delighted to see that photo again!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    MJ is one hell of an athlete and is as hard nosed as they come. He has proven himself as a football player time and time again.

There is another side to this man. A side that shows his value as a person. Below, you will find a photo of my nephew Jason holding a signed Bison flag. Jason has Downs Syndrome. And is the biggest Bison fan in the Fargodome. He was given the flag he is holding by MJ. The flag was signed by the members of this years team. MJ learned of Jason from an article in the New Rockford newspaper and took it on himself to buy a flag and get it signed by his teammates. I was surprised, then impressed by his action. And he grew in stature to me by his giving a damn.

Which leads me to state: Give 'em hell Stumpf. Continue to kick tail on the field of play. And thanks for taking the time to make my nephew's day better. Go Bison!

It should be noted that Jason also has autographed photos of Brock, Carson, and Easton thanks to people on this board.
    Hail the BISON!!!