Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Tailgating on saturday

Default Re: Tailgating on saturday

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    I hope it is this...

But in reality, it won't be. Its going to be row after row of 50+ year old fans and their kids. I don't think people understand that they want students at these things...not older fans.

Don't get me wrong, a bison fan can be any age; but just imagine watching gameday and its a panned shot of about 1,000 milk drinks holding up lame ass signs of something cheesy spelling out ESPN....exciting stuff....

/rant
    I agree completely. I think a young hottie with a nice rack is better than a 50 year old guy with bitch tits. I hope the entire endzone is students and keep the old people off to the side. Kind of like how you lock the ugly kids in the basement. Young people are more visually pleasing. Kind of purple. .. but not really

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I hope it is this...
    But in reality, it won't be. Its going to be row after row of 50+ year old fans and their kids. I don't think people understand that they want students at these things...not older fans.
    Don't get me wrong, a bison fan can be any age; but just imagine watching gameday and its a panned shot of about 1,000 milk drinks holding up lame ass signs of something cheesy spelling out ESPN....exciting stuff....
    /rant
    EXCUSE ME Mr. Fat Elephant! SOME 50 yr olds, LOOK & ACT MUCH YOUNGER than you are referring to!!! Some hold up controversial (cool of course) signs, and I have seen many a STUDENT with the so-called cheesy ESPN signs!

I think the college crowd is going to be there and represent NDSU well!

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    7 fucking hours??? I need to get my liver warmed up after the bye week, pronto!
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Well, its going to be as dark as the inside of a bison that early in the morning, so:

1) is everyone going to be wearing a head lamp?
    2) if not, are they going to be allowing barrel fires for this one game?
    3) is the Bison head going to be shining brightily on the side of the dome?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonCardinal View Post
    Well, its going to be as dark as the inside of a bison that early in the morning, so:

1) is everyone going to be wearing a head lamp?
    2) if not, are they going to be allowing barrel fires for this one game?
    3) is the Bison head going to be shining brightily on the side of the dome?
    Flood lights will be going at our spots, and I'm sure Jared will have the logo on full display!!

Will bring back memories of the 11am'r last year, just a hell of alot warmer!!

IMG_20151006_074446.jpgIMG_20151006_074541.jpg

I hope it is this...

/rant
    Hopefully that special someone brings the giant cardboard cutouts of their kids' heads again.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    And you can't drink all morning unless you start before dawn

I hope it is this...

/rant
    This is more than likely why the dome opens before the lot. As a ++50 i do agree. They come to colleges for the students. I will go in an watch but this is not a time for me to be in the crowd.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I hope it is this...

/rant
    Ok...^^^^this is funny^^^^

I agree completely. But a big reason why tailgating and everything Bison is so huge is because of the awesome teams the Bison had when we 50+ers were at SU. We know how great it is and embrace anything Bison with enthusiasm.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I agree completely. I think a young hottie with a nice rack is better than a 50 year old guy with bitch tits. I hope the entire endzone is students and keep the old people off to the side. Kind of like how you lock the ugly kids in the basement. Young people are more visually pleasing. Kind of purple. .. but not really
    Thank god I am only 39 and can still rip off a set of 60 push-ups. I still have a pretty nice rack. Also, the PC term is "man-boobs." Bitch-tits is more of a reference to the person as a whole, and not just their chest area. As in "Hey, bitch-tits, you have to piss in the porta-potty, not beside it!"
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.