Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Sportscenter On The Road

Default Re: Sportscenter On The Road

There are still 3 home games left for Gameday to come to. They went to Boston last year on November 22nd for Harvard/Yale so they're not that afraid of the cold (or the FCS if the stars align) late in the season. /sort of purple

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Oh well, I'm still looking forward to some nice clips and references to last year's loss to UNI in Cedar Falls.

It is about all we have to enjoy!

Cypath,

I highly doubt they show any highlights from last year's loss to UNI. I do guarantee you though that they will talk about NDSU's success against FBS teams, and will almost certainly show clips of the absolutely fing ass kicking they gave to Iowa State last year.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    There are still 3 home games left for Gameday to come to. They went to Boston last year on November 22nd for Harvard/Yale so they're not that afraid of the cold (or the FCS if the stars align) late in the season. /sort of purple
    I LOVE the optimism, Chaos!! And remember, we know that Sam Ponder is dying to see Izzy again.................so we can all do the math on that one!

On a related note, I can also confirm that AC/DC has not.......I repeat....has NOT.............. officially said they weren't coming for a live intro yet!

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Oh well, I'm still looking forward to some nice clips and references to last year's loss to UNI in Cedar Falls.

It is about all we have to enjoy!
    This right here is the difference between the programs. They won their super bowl last year...and "our goals didn't change." We went on and did what we wanted to do. We didn't piss down our leg the rest of the year. I know you are trolling, but that is the truth. If your team is good enough to absolutely DOMINATE the Bison one week, but not get up for other weeks, you have issues that start up top.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    This right here is the difference between the programs. They won their super bowl last year...and "our goals didn't change." We went on and did what we wanted to do. We didn't piss down our leg the rest of the year. I know you are trolling, but that is the truth. If your team is good enough to absolutely DOMINATE the Bison one week, but not get up for other weeks, you have issues that start up top.

Note the text in white font in my original post. I was hoping it would show up better in the reply.

Hope springs eternal.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Montana is exactly the same played a big game won and now can't do shit

once again they have a thread about this on Egriz and how big of a shithole Fargo is, fat people, and that Sportscenter is nothing...although if it were going there look out the Griz fans would be chest bumping all over the Internet

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Dome opens at 4:45AM. Tailgating opens at 5AM. Let's go!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Dome opens at 4:45AM. Tailgating opens at 5AM. Let's go!
    It is awesome how our athletic department and administration flat out get it. I admit I was one of the morons who bitched about the Gameday site downtown in 2013 and was way wrong obviously because it was an amazing experience and couldn't have worked out better for NDSU and Fargo. Everything with the national exposure opportunities we have had with ESPN the last 3 years have been well coordinated (tailgate times, bus transportation downtown for Gameday, etc). Making adjustments to ensure max exposure and positive impact for NDSU in an already amazing situation. It's these decisions that will continue to keep ESPN happy and hopefully continue to expand a strong mutual relationship.

I assure everyone that most other universities would fall on their face in a similar situation. Exciting times....