Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Sportscenter On The Road

Default Re: Sportscenter On The Road

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    people bitch about everything on here....I'm sure the complaints will still be rolling in afterward and it was a hit
    The people who will be bitching wont even be there.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Yeah, that's the problem. It airs starting at 5am here in the Mountain Time Zone, and I hate starting to drink at 5 in the morni...oh shit, I might as well not even finish that sentence.
    You can't say you've been drinking all day unless you start early in the morning.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I'm going to get drunk in the parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Yeah, that's the problem. It airs starting at 5am here in the Mountain Time Zone, and I hate starting to drink at 5 in the morni...oh shit, I might as well not even finish that sentence.
    You may as well not even stop tonight, just drink straight through. Fuck it!!

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    You may as well not even stop tonight, just drink straight through. Fuck it!!

Sent from my iPhone.
    Rigs are starting to line up....party at the dome

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sara Walsh ‏@Sara_Walsh · 2h2 hours ago
    They call #Fargo North of Normal. It's also where i mentally reside. #scontheroad @MattBarrieESPN

There is some idiot that made a follow-up comment to Sara Walsh's tweet about coming to GF to watch a real sport. People like that are just plain stupid and/or jealous of the national exposure ESPN brings to NDSU!

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Live shot from 3rd and Broadway coming up at 5:30.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

NDSUFREAK is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Apparently sportscenter is live from the university of North Dakota tomorrow according to the 5pm sportscenter anchor Lindsay (last name too hard to spell)....unbelievable.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Live shot from 3rd and Broadway coming up at 5:30.
    I wish someone would just once tell ESPN to work around our schedule. I've been at the parade now for an hour with 4 kids and it's finally started.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUFREAK View Post
    Apparently sportscenter is live from the university of North Dakota tomorrow according to the 5pm sportscenter anchor Lindsay (last name too hard to spell)....unbelievable.
    Czarniak..
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie