Thread: Tim Strehlow

Default Tim Strehlow

He is the all time TD reception leader at NDSU, yet you never hear anyone mention this guy as one of the all time greats. Frankly, I can't even remember the guy playing.

Can anyone give me some background on what kind of player he is? What he ended up doing in his post playing career? Any cool game story memories to share. I just don't know anything about the guy.

Default Re: Tim Strehlow

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    He is the all time TD reception leader at NDSU, yet you never hear anyone mention this guy as one of the all time greats. Frankly, I can't even remember the guy playing.

Can anyone give me some background on what kind of player he is? What he ended up doing in his post playing career? Any cool game story memory to share. I just don't know anything about the guy.
    That catch last night where the WR caught the ball around the defender? Strehlow made a couple of those.

Tim was a pretty good punt returner too.

Probably doesn't get the recognition he should because those teams (1996-99) weren't great.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Probably doesn't get the recognition he should because those teams (1996-99) weren't great.
    TAB and I watched Tim play; was a favorite target of Kevin Feeney. Very solid receiver; Bisonator98 nailed why not talked about.