Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Pound the Puling Purple Pus... Panthers!

Default Re: Beat the Puling Purple Pus... Panthers!

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    RETRIBUTION!

I hate Iowa... always have... UNI is arrogant, and they have nothing to back their arrogance up with -- in other words, they are D-Bag University! Their coach, and their fans are arrogant d-bags, and need to be knocked down several pegs, and we have the team to do it!! I want to see the Bison front seven taking up residency in their backfield... Last year, they ended "the streak" -- for that alone, they need to beaten down so bad they will not one another game this year -- I want UNI to meltdown in this game worse than they did in 2013...
    Word is they are coming here to end another streak...well according to "THE FANS"

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    This was our game plan last year as well, where did we go wrong...ah I know....they shutdown our running, had good cover on our receivers and when we tried to use our TE, the twisted the heck out of Jeff Illies leg during tackle. Carson tried to make something happen and the took a punishment, he was slightly injured during that game I believe
    Slightly.... seriously. Kid should not have been on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    This was our game plan last year as well, where did we go wrong...ah I know....they shutdown our running, had good cover on our receivers and when we tried to use our TE, the twisted the heck out of Jeff Illies leg during tackle. Carson tried to make something happen and the took a punishment, he was slightly injured during that game I believe
    Carson had a high ankle sprain suffered on the last offensive play the week before against SDSU. He was nowhere near healthy enough to play effectively at UNI.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Slightly.... seriously. Kid should not have been on the field.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    Carson had a high ankle sprain suffered on the last offensive play the week before against SDSU. He was nowhere near healthy enough to play effectively at UNI.
    UNI has no plan on offense. They are a very opportunistic team.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Word is they are coming here to end another streak...well according to "THE FANS"
    Their losing streak? If so, I don' see that happening. However, they will bring it as usual.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Can't stand anything about UNI. My feelings towards these pricks dwarfs any negative feelings towards UND.

NDSU --- 31
    The Real Shitsipping Crybabies --- 7
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

UNI is our only rival and the only MVFC with a winning record against the Bison. Is there another FCS team with a winning record against NDSU since we moved up?

With that said, time to bitchslap these bastards! Revenge games are my favorite!

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    UNI is our only rival and the only MVFC with a winning record against the Bison. Is there another FCS team with a winning record against NDSU since we moved up?

With that said, time to bitchslap these bastards! Revenge games are my favorite!
    Eastern Washington
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hee hee hee. UNI has a winning record against you guys. Hee hee hee.