Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pound the Puling Purple Pus... Panthers!

Default Re: Beat the Puling Purple Pus... Panthers!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Bison roll the purple panthers next weekend just like we did to the cottontails and whioux.
    The Bizzzzon have established now that if you want to beat them you need a QB who is masochistic and RBs who don't mind being phased out of the game plan.
    What happened to that crappy QB Carnes? Graduation? Do athletes usually finish school down there?

I hate UNI..... pound the piss out of them!

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I dont know what it is, but I hate UNI more than SDSU and UND. Maybe it's cuz they can beat us every once and awhile.
    Yes and they are nasty. Kind of respect hard nosed tough Football but ever since that Pat Paschal incident they are off my Christmas list. And Farley is a prick. Can't stand that Montgomery burns looking ahole.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I dont know what it is, but I hate UNI more than SDSU and UND. Maybe it's cuz they can beat us every once and awhile.
    The only team we don't have a winning record against since we joined the Valley. I don't like those sob's either!

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    The only team we don't have a winning record against since we joined the Valley. I don't like those sob's either!
    That needs to be improved this weekend. Go Bison!!!!

RETRIBUTION!

I hate Iowa... always have... UNI is arrogant, and they have nothing to back their arrogance up with -- in other words, they are D-Bag University! Their coach, and their fans are arrogant d-bags, and need to be knocked down several pegs, and we have the team to do it!! I want to see the Bison front seven taking up residency in their backfield... Last year, they ended "the streak" -- for that alone, they need to beaten down so bad they will not one another game this year -- I want UNI to meltdown in this game worse than they did in 2013...

Bailey makes calls on the line of scrimmage. The noise in the dome is going to make it hard for him to audible or even call the play.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I dont know what it is, but I hate UNI more than SDSU and UND COMBINED Maybe it's cuz they can beat us every once and awhile.
    Every year the pads always pop a little louder for this game and the fans bring their A game while boozing in the tailgate lots. If there was ever a basketball h&h that needs to be started it is UNI vs NDSU. More likely than not we would be on the losing end but it would bring large crowds to both venues guaranteed.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    UNI's front 7 on defense will be pretty good but IMO, they will not have an answer for Carson. His running ability will be huge if they start getting pressure on him.

I think our D will be fine against them. Their running game is average and Bailey is a mediocre passing QB. If Kollmorgen comes in then that means the Bison are ahead and Farley finally figured it out that he needs to pass to win. But that wont happen.

Dome should be loud for Bailey.....lets see how he responds.
    This was our game plan last year as well, where did we go wrong...ah I know....they shutdown our running, had good cover on our receivers and when we tried to use our TE, the twisted the heck out of Jeff Illies leg during tackle. Carson tried to make something happen and the took a punishment, he was slightly injured during that game I believe
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Beat them like a rented vibraslap at an Ozzy Ozbourne concert.
    I believe that Izzy has secured the use of the trade name vibraslap...
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."