Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU post game thoughts.

Default Re: SDSU post game thoughts.

One bunny fan could be seen giving the middle finger behind next to the post-game show desk.

Quote Originally Posted by SDSUfan1991 View Post
    I would like to openly apologize to all the Bison fans for all the unsportsmanlike crap I saw at Coughlin by my fellow Jacks fans tonight.
    -A disappointed Jacks fan.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Got back to our truck and some jerk broke off out bison flag! Never even thought to take it down before we went to see the game. Then had stud while in a bathroom holler out f bison. Thought I was in GF! Never ever at the dome heard anyone disrespect the other fans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NDSUBowler is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Before the game, my gf and I were walking through the tailgate lot. Some SDSU students were walking other way and saw our NDSU gear and started a 'fuck the bison' chant...which is whatever. But then one student went right up to my ear and screamed it full volume. Close enough where i could feel his spit hit my ear. My ear was ringing for the next 20 minutes.

He was looking for a fight. I just kept walking.

Fk SDSU.

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    One bunny fan could be seen giving the middle finger behind next to the post-game show desk.
    Was the fan wearing a flannel mock turtleneck?
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

Thought this was rather funny on the Bunny board. http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread...at-SDSU/page19

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Our group had tickets separated from each other so for the 2nd half we all decided to sit together in the top of the mostly vacated student section. There were probably 15 empty rows in front of us and 5 behind. Had some sdsu students try and get us to move. Sort of thought they were joking. I guess they weren't. They decided to stand up right in front of us. We didn't really mind; we just stood up behind them and continued to cheer as the Bison continued to roll. Eventually they left. It was pretty funny. Saw a group of students walk by chanting F the Bison. After seeing all this I hope one, that the skulls of mush students are the only ones doing this and two, I hope our student section doesn't treat visiting fans like that. Dominating win was a surprise and and joy. Next week is going to be crazy.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    I'm not super worried about the fumbles...yet. Anderson is young and John Crockett fumbled a number of times himself. Keep giving Bruce the ball. The one run next guy in philosophy is annoying though
    I don't remember a number of fumbles by Crockett. Dates and games please. Thanks.

Discouraging experiences. Trash gonna trash, I'd say fuck the rabbits but they haven't accomplished anything to earn that chant. Take it as a sign of respect and laugh in their likely ugly faces

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    I don't remember a number of fumbles by Crockett. Dates and games please. Thanks.
    Ha ha whatever

mango is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Discouraging experiences. Trash gonna trash, I'd say fuck the rabbits but they haven't accomplished anything to earn that chant. Take it as a sign of respect and laugh in their likely ugly faces

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    This. I don't get why some fans think it's OK to talk shit when we haven't done shit against you guys in half a decade (yeah you've owned us for much longer than that but it's been six year since we've beaten you so that's ad far back as I want to go). Now I have to listen to another year of my wife gloating. I hate my life.
    Last edited by mango; 10-04-2015 at 05:28 AM.