Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU post game thoughts.

Default SDSU post game thoughts.

1) Defense looks so much better than the Montana game. We held them to -1 Zenner rushing and the constant pressure on their QB took Weineke out of the game. I bet he's going to be sore tomorrow.
    2) Great game by CJ Smith. I'll take the Pass Interference penalty over letting a stud like that hit his groove.
    3) Our running game still concerns me. I had hoped the 4 back rotation would be gone come conference play. They need to figure something out.
    4) Third down was beautiful, both sides of the ball, all game.
    5) Wentz is the best talent I've seen at NDSU. It's a lot fun to watch him control the field and throw the ball. He'll play on Sundays.
    6) I guess we still have tight ends on this team? Good to know.
    7) This still doesn't feel like a rivalry game. I don't take the pleasure in watching this team stomp them like I do UNI/UN_. I'm sure we'll see the Jacks again in the playoffs (far too early, at that).
    8) I don't like that we take our foot off the gas this year when we have the lead. I don't know if it's the coaches or players but I'd like to see a complete 4 quarters of intensity.
    9) I still hold my breath during our kick-offs and punt returns.
    10) I hate UNI and I hope we beat their asses without them taking any cheap shots.

Great game, great win. Enjoy, Bison Nation.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Default Re: SDSU post game thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    1) Defense looks so much better than the Montana game. We held them to -1 Zenner rushing and the constant pressure on their QB took Weineke out of the game. I bet he's going to be sore tomorrow.
    2) Great game by CJ Smith. I'll take the Pass Interference penalty over letting a stud like that hit his groove.
    3) Our running game still concerns me. I had hoped the 4 back rotation would be gone come conference play. They need to figure something out.
    4) Third down was beautiful, both sides of the ball, all game.
    5) Wentz is the best talent I've seen at NDSU. It's a lot fun to watch him control the field and throw the ball. He'll play on Sundays.
    6) I guess we still have tight ends on this team? Good to know.
    7) This still doesn't feel like a rivalry game. I don't take the pleasure in watching this team stomp them like I do UNI/UN_. I'm sure we'll see the Jacks again in the playoffs (far too early, at that).
    8) I don't like that we take our foot off the gas this year when we have the lead. I don't know if it's the coaches or players but I'd like to see a complete 4 quarters of intensity.
    9) I still hold my breath during our kick-offs and punt returns.
    10) I hate UNI and I hope we beat their asses without them taking any cheap shots.

Great game, great win. Enjoy, Bison Nation.

UNI is always cheap!

UNI sucks!

1. Hope Darrius is OK.
    2. Hold on to the effing ball!

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    1. Hope Darrius is OK.
    2. Hold on to the effing ball!

I saw him get up holding what looked like his arm? But the commentary guys didn't even mention it (this was after they called him Darius Anderson if memory serves).

Any word on what it was?
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Didn't see a second of the game thanks to a gd wedding. Sounds like I won't have to watch it as it was a nice little ass whooping put on the baby brother.

Hoops started yet jax??

Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

That might have been the best game yet from Carson Wentz.

wentz was throwing darts in the first half. impressive. He looked off in the second.

Its nice winning these road rivalry games. now you get the homefield for next season and extend the streak.

Great first half. I agree with Kevin, why let off and get conservative when we get a lead? The rotation of RB's doesn't let anyone get into a groove and messes with the tempo of the offense. It was nice to see the tight ends get involved. Our WR's still need to get better separation and get some plays downfield to open up the running game. Great win and will help with confidence heading into next week.

We knew we had TEs...we knew we'd be Vanilla in OOC, why was everyone so worried about not seeing them?

somehow 2015's beat down at CAS was worse than 2013s...8 fewer rushing yards and won by 1 more point.