Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Low Oil and Ag prices. Impact to Bison Fundraising

Default Re: Low Oil and Ag prices. Impact to Bison Fundraising

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    They presented a check at one of the basketball games, can't remember the amount but it was the largest ever I believe. 3.5 to 4 million range comes to mind.
    Last year, not this year, correct? Last year's presentation was on Feb 27, and the check was for just under $3.3M.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Last year, not this year, correct? Last year's presentation was on Feb 27, and the check was for just under $3.3M.
    It was at either the sdsu or usd basketball game earlier this month... I remember seeing a check on twitter

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    It was at either the sdsu or usd basketball game earlier this month... I remember seeing a check on twitter
    That was a photo from last year's presentation and the twitter message likely had a typo. It should have said $3.285 million instead of $3.85 million. There's no press release on gobison about a presentation during the USD or SDSU games. And if the donation really had gone up by almost $600k, you can be damned sure there would have been. Unless someone was actually there and remembers it, I'm going to have to believe that the 2016 presentation is yet to come. Probably Feb 20th during the IUPUI game. Senior night, last game in the Scheels, NBC TV coverage.

Here was the tweet in question. Notice the amount and the date on the check.
    https://twitter.com/NDSUathletics/st...24312385769472

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The check presentation is scheduled for the February 6th game vs. IPFW.

That was a photo from last year's presentation and the twitter message likely had a typo. It should have said $3.285 million instead of $3.85 million. There's no press release on gobison about a presentation during the USD or SDSU games. And if the donation really had gone up by almost $600k, you can be damned sure there would have been. Unless someone was actually there and remembers it, I'm going to have to believe that the 2016 presentation is yet to come. Probably Feb 20th during the IUPUI game. Senior night, last game in the Scheels, NBC TV coverage.

That makes sense. Good research.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

And I can verify that no checks were presented at either of those games.
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

So did they announce the total yesterday at the basketball game?

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    3.85 million
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post

Is that Bison Neil 3rd from left up top & Chris Christie on the far left ? geez
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?