Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jack Rabbit Game on Espn College Extra

Default Re: Jack Rabbit Game on Espn College Extra

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Wow, the new ESPN format on DTV is beautiful. No more messing with computers and wires to pug into my TV. Just tune into channel 79X, and watch the game. It is beautiful. If you're not a sports package guy, well, you should be.

I can watch the bison and follow other scores with my computer on my lap instead of HDMI'd into my TV. Love it!
    I used to do the HDMI thing to but then I bought Google ChromeCast which is a wireless streaming device. It works great with Hulu, Netflix, YouTube, etc. You can stream anything on your laptop to your TV with it to. I use it all the time with my GoJacks subscription for when I can't make it to the home games. It also works with ESPN3/WatchESPN if your provider offers it. It's $35 on Amazon right now. I highly recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I have Sports Pack. So are the games on Sat or other days as well.
    Football is just Saturday.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Football is just Saturday.
    Thanks. Dont know when I will be able to watch it as I am always in Fargo or at away games. But its always good to know.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Thanks. Dont know when I will be able to watch it as I am always in Fargo or at away games. But its always good to know.
    The sports pak doesn't just include ESPN college extra, 600 to 800 are all sports regional channels, I watch FB, basketball and whatever else from all corners of the country

Gets you all BTN and Alternates, FOX Sports Network from all regions, CBS sports NBS Sports, ROOT sports it's great

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by SanDakotaState View Post
    I used to do the HDMI thing to but then I bought Google ChromeCast which is a wireless streaming device. It works great with Hulu, Netflix, YouTube, etc. You can stream anything on your laptop to your TV with it to. I use it all the time with my GoJacks subscription for when I can't make it to the home games. It also works with ESPN3/WatchESPN if your provider offers it. It's $35 on Amazon right now. I highly recommend it.
    Connected computer to TV last night to verify my WatchESPN app worked. Mission accomplished. Game will be on at my house.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The game is going to be channel 791 on Direct TV.

I record them

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I record them
    What will they think of next?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."