Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 offense

Default 2015 offense

What is going on? TEs have no production. No Bonnet at FB. Illies is no where to be found. Power game seems not so powerful. O-line not playing to their potential. Disastrous play calling at MT. Kind of lost our identity. Did I miss anything?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Default Re: 2015 offense

LimitedLimited playbook plain and simple. We saw the same thing the past few years during non conference play. I think we will see much more TE production in the SDSU game.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Yep. I think TP thought he could coach as well as Bob's Tit and wanted to get into a track meet. Turns out we weren't ready for that.

Turn it back into the cream puffs and very little given away. I have no doubt we will be on point next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Yep. I think TP thought he could coach as well as Bob's Tit and wanted to get into a track meet. Turns out we weren't ready for that.

Turn it back into the cream puffs and very little given away. I have no doubt we will be on point next week.
    Wish I was as confident as you. I'm more in line with westnodak. It seems to me we make new plays up depending on opponent, which is crazy. We should have our playbook and simply adjust blocking schemes/protection/patterns/lanes.

But I probably don't know wtf I'm talking about.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I don't think there's any major issues.

We're averaging 36.7 ppg. We're averaging just over 23 first downs a game, so moving the ball isn't a problem. Over 200 yards a game rushing. OPver 200 yards a game passing - really good balance.

I mean I think there's things that could be better but I don't think there's anything alarming. I was never one that bought into the hype from our TE's although they could be better. They also have more drops as a unit than catches I would guess. Really wish we could see Illies utilized in some ways but I guess coaches have their reasons..

I think it's fine that our oline is not gelling yet, they will get better. The pass protection/blitz pickup needs to be better certainly.

Been using a lot of people on offense. Maybe that gets narrowed down now. The o-line has been struggling with injuries.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    What is going on? TEs have no production. No Bonnet at FB. Illies is no where to be found. Power game seems not so powerful. O-line not playing to their potential. Disastrous play calling at MT. Kind of lost our identity. Did I miss anything?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Yes, MVFC schedule starts on October 3d. Simple as that!

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The wheel route to Morlock seems to work pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    The wheel route to Morlock seems to work pretty well.
    And that play will be well covered from over use.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    And that play will be well covered from over use.

Sent from my iPhone.
    like the middle screen?