Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Roll Call and Tailgate

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: SDSU Roll Call and Tailgate

Up to 100 now!
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

I will be there with about 25-30 of CW's relatives sporting specially made tee shirts of number 11.

In with 2 AND my phone, I missed everybody on Saturday, left my phone the car on the ride to the Dome.

I sold four other tickets to Bison fans last couple weeks. Have 2 more but waiting to hear back from some other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    In with 2 AND my phone, I missed everybody on Saturday, left my phone the car on the ride to the Dome.

I sold four other tickets to Bison fans last couple weeks. Have 2 more but waiting to hear back from some other people.
    Pm sent to you
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Ill be there.

Also, lets try and make this a good one. I plan on bringing my drone with to take some tailgating pictures from above.

Me and my roommate are currently on the waitlist for tickets. (From the SDSU ticket office) Anyone know how long the waitlist is and will we get tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    Me and my roommate are currently on the waitlist for tickets. (From the SDSU ticket office) Anyone know how long the waitlist is and will we get tickets?
    That is probably a waitlist for unclaimed student tickets or some kind of rush seating. Then again, they were screwing around with opening seats after they had pretty much declared the sellout.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    That is probably a waitlist for unclaimed student tickets or some kind of rush seating. Then again, they were screwing around with opening seats after they had pretty much declared the sellout.
    She was telling me the East side is fully renovated and they will have a few open seats in that area. How many seats are available I have no clue.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Me +3.

Not sure how early we'll be there for tailgating, so maybe on that. Being as it's a 6pm start, we probably won't be leaving town until 1 or 2. Pretty stoked it's under the lights.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Ill be there.

Also, lets try and make this a good one. I plan on bringing my drone with to take some tailgating pictures from above.
    Make sure to train your drone's camera on my section of the visitor's side. My civil suit attorney is certain that I'm gonna get PAID when those bleachers collapse baby!..................wait.................are those still there?