Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: MVFC Expansion

Default Re: MVFC Expansion

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    So Michigan, playing Michigan State does not generate attention? Auburn Alabama isn't good for Alabama? UND and NDSU game week last year had a lot more focus on a non conference home game then I can remember.

Media attention. I think the pendulum has turned and NDSU gets a fair shake in the media today. It isn't just driven by Forum and WDAY as in years past.

As for year round attention. This discussion and the discussion on 1660 yesterday proves the point. NDSU and the topics discussed to the nth degree really aren't that interesting right now. UND and NDSU has a passion to it. That quickly is evident.

And strong competition only makes you better whether its in sports or business.
    Where?????
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    Where?????
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Well, that is one media juggernaut.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I dont understand the 3 year timeframe to joing the MVFC, if this is actually all true, there is a reason to it and something is going down in 2019, its an odd move really on the time frame.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    But a UND fan told us it was the best for NDSU. UND and/or their fans would never mislead us. Right? Right? Right?

Right?
    Being that they're not known for leading, it might be possible they don't mislead.
    Hail the BISON!!!

UND also is finalizing a move to the Missouri Valley Football Conference. MVFC presidents will vote on the potential move Wednesday.
    So when does this vote take place today and when will we find out the results?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    So when does this vote take place today and when will we find out the results?
    Why do I get the feeling this is like folks thinking the electoral college would not go for Trump. Not worth the effort. It would not have been reported, otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    I dont understand the 3 year timeframe to joing the MVFC, if this is actually all true, there is a reason to it and something is going down in 2019, its an odd move really on the time frame.
    Might be something to that, but I bet it is more to do with schedules already being e or something like that. A lot can happen in 3 years.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Why do I get the feeling this is like folks thinking the electoral college would not go for Trump. Not worth the effort. It would not have been reported, otherwise.
    Yeah, the real vote has probably already happened otherwise there is no way the league would want this out in the open.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Yeah, the real vote has probably already happened otherwise there is no way the league would want this out in the open.
    Exactly........