Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Jacobson

Default Re: Sarah Jacobson

Can we just be real and say NDSU’s WBB team has absolutely sucked in the last 10-15 years and we need a good, solid coach that doesn’t go on European trips to “find” mediocre players?

Plus I’m not sure on the motivation for hiring or recruiting. NDSU WBBs has been rampant as far as lesbians go. I have no issue with that, as long as its not prejudiced against straight/heterosexual females and or males in terms of coaches and players.

Let’s get real hear and be sane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by met1990 View Post
    We have reached peak football offseason.
    Don't bet on it.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Don't bet on it.
    Plenty of time until the Butler game for CAS's lesbian conspiracies to go from sane to crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Plenty of time until the Butler game for CAS's lesbian conspiracies to go from sane to crazy.
    Are they???? Look at the history.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I’ve been involved with Bison Athletics for decades, and know some of the former coaches and assistant ADs personally. IOW, I have direct knowledge. Is that good enough for you?

And I don’t care if new coach is gay, but let’s just not make it a job qualification nor use that info in any way when selecting a new coach.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I’ve been involved with Bison Athletics for decades, and know some of the former coaches and assistant ADs personally. IOW, I have direct knowledge. Is that good enough for you?

And I don’t care if new coach is gay, but let’s just not make it a job qualification nor use that info in any way when selecting a new coach.

Exactly!!!!!!!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Exactly!!!!!!!!!
    Just win, baby.
    College of Business Alumnus

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Just win, baby.

I am in shock...........glad Sarah tranferred out of this mess then...
    Let's Go Bison!!!

This thread got interesting
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Default Sarah Jacobson

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    This thread got interesting
    I really didn’t think what I posted was surprising or unknown.

This is a quote, said to me from a former woman in our athletic department when discussing with her one of our great teams back in late 80’s: “Aren’t they long and athletic and beautiful”? And yes, the woman who said it was lesbian—which was well-known/understood, although not talked about much back then, at least openly and publicly.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO