Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU-UND Score Prediction

Default NDSU-UND Score Prediction

Game might be close for a quarter. und's defense is improved but in their current 4 game winning streak, they have not faced an o-line or QB like NDSU has. I see Carson having a huge game running and throwing the ball. He is a North Dakota kid and he gets it. There is no way he doesn't give everything to win this game. We just need to do what we do and do it over and over until they break. Pound the ball and then open up the passing game once they commit to the run. The d-line needs a big day and has to put pressure on the QB and I think they will. If this game was played in 2011-2014, we would have won by 40 each time. The game will not be that big of a blowout but seeing how und played against Drake and how we played against Weber; nothing to me shows me that this will ever be in doubt. und has never played in an environment like they will play in tomorrow....ever. It will be a huge advantage.

Bison: 34
    No-Namers: 14
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Default Re: NDSU-UND Score Prediction

Bison: 49
    Sioux Suck: 0

ndsu
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

NDSU plays MVFC style 8+ games a year. We aren't fazed or intimidated by a good 3-4 run defense. We see it every year from SIU, ocassionally UNI runs a 3-4, and Missouri St in the past ran a 3-4. UND's defense also sees spread offenses 8+ games a year that throw the ball more than 50% of the time. Yes their run defense is probably solid, but has it been ran at consistently for 4 quarters? Also until UND's offense can consistently move the ball, I feel our offense will wear down UND's defense. I don't see any difference makers on the outside for UND that gave us in trouble like Montana. Also I have read and heard that Studsrud likes to lock onto his first read. My prediction: 31-10, 2 INTs on defense, and a TE catches a touchdown on play action.

Und keeps it within 20 for the victory, erg I mean moral victory. Bison win

Four-straight natty champs NDSU: 34
    Cock-monglers from Grand Forks: 10
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    NDSU plays MVFC style 8+ games a year. We aren't fazed or intimidated by a good 3-4 run defense. We see it every year from SIU, ocassionally UNI runs a 3-4, and Missouri St in the past ran a 3-4. UND's defense also sees spread offenses 8+ games a year that throw the ball more than 50% of the time. Yes their run defense is probably solid, but has it been ran at consistently for 4 quarters? Also until UND's offense can consistently move the ball, I feel our offense will wear down UND's defense. I don't see any difference makers on the outside for UND that gave us in trouble like Montana. Also I have read and heard that Studsrud likes to lock onto his first read. My prediction: 31-10, 2 INTs on defense, and a TE catches a touchdown on play action.
    I hope that is what we do to them on Saturday...run the ball...hard.
    This Post is copyrighted by Bisonville for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this Post, or of any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the Post without Bisonville's express written consent, is prohibited.

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Desire:
    12 Time National Champs -70
    Wioux-0

Realistically:
    Bison- 38 (5 TD's 1 FG)
    UNDies- 6 (two FG)

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Game might be close for a quarter. und's defense is improved but in their current 4 game winning streak, they have not faced an o-line or QB like NDSU has. I see Carson having a huge game running and throwing the ball. He is a North Dakota kid and he gets it. There is no way he doesn't give everything to win this game. We just need to do what we do and do it over and over until they break. Pound the ball and then open up the passing game once they commit to the run. The d-line needs a big day and has to put pressure on the QB and I think they will. If this game was played in 2011-2014, we would have won by 40 each time. The game will not be that big of a blowout but seeing how und played against Drake and how we played against Weber; nothing to me shows me that this will ever be in doubt. und has never played in an environment like they will play in tomorrow....ever. It will be a huge advantage.

Bison: 34
    No-Namers: 14
    True, but I sure hope Cw knows we need him more for MVFC play than against the sundogs. I am not saying the kid wont play hard, but every play is not do die....treat this like any other OCC game!

I would say silly sun dogs in the teens SU 40ish

Btw we pegged 21 decibels last week......Improve every week!

Heart says 60 -0 the herd my mind says 42-10still the good guys