Thread: Rip roy c pederson

Default Rip roy c pederson

Roy c pederson the co founder of team makers. Also the co founder of the ndsu hall of fame. Rest in peace roy.
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Default Re: Rip roy c pederson

The epitome of what is a true Bison athletics fan. He put so much effort into it!! But for Roy, we would not be where we are right now, and maybe never would have got here. And no, I'm not being dramatic or overstating.

He was always positive!!

RIP Roy. What guy!!

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I think he was even at every practice regardless of weather.. He was always waiting for us when we ran on the field at game time to slap our hands.
    RIP Roy!!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

People should use Roy's life as a blue print to make change for the good and improve the lives of not only yourself but others for the good. NDSU Athletics were lucky to have such a man with such vision.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.