Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2016 Summit League Basketball and Baseball Championship Tickets Info

Default Re: 2016 Summit League Basketball and Baseball Championship Tickets Info

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    when do summit tickets go on sale?
    A couple more weeks and Jack fans should be ready to sell.

Unless they get in the ZONE
    They might skip it though if they are ZONED out
    When they do sell I would look for them in front of the Arena in the no parking ZONE

Default Re: 2016 Summit League Basketball and Baseball Championship Tickets Info

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    A couple more weeks and Jack fans should be ready to sell.

Unless they get in the ZONE
    They might skip it though if they are ZONED out
    When they do sell I would look for them in front of the Arena in the no parking ZONE
    That is actually a good point. But they are on ticketmaster.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

this is what I got about general public sales:

Onsale to General Public

Start: Mon, 02/29/16 12:00 PM CST
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

this is what I got about general public sales:

Onsale to General Public

Start: Mon, 02/29/16 12:00 PM CST
    Right now only all session passes are available via ticketmaster. They do open single session passes closer to the tournament for fans who dont want all all session tickets. NDSU usually is also alottted a number of all session passes you can buy through them. Does anyone know when those become available?

Josh said NDSU should have their allocation of tickets later this month. They are full tournament only.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Josh said NDSU should have their allocation of tickets later this month. They are full tournament only.
    How big of demand for those? I am still trying to get a buddy to go with.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

We plan on going but don't know if we can go all days. Can I assume in a place that large we will be able to get tickets later?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    How big of demand for those? I am still trying to get a buddy to go with.
    You shouldnt have any trouble getting some through NDSU.

We plan on going but don't know if we can go all days. Can I assume in a place that large we will be able to get tickets later?
    Yes, they will open the upper sections as they sell out. Generally you can move down lower if we arent playing SDSU,or if we are, you can always sit in the endzone.