Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Summit League Basketball and Baseball Championship Tickets Info

Default Re: 2016 Summit League Basketball and Baseball Championship Tickets Info

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Pre-Sale info is out:

Denny Sanford PREMIER Center welcomes
    Summit League Men's and Women's
    Basketball Championships

Take advantage of this special presale to reserve your seats for the
    2016 Championships on March 5-8 and the 2017 Championships on March 4-7.
    Two-Year, All-Session Passes: $350, $300, $280, $250, and $230
    Through this presale, you may only purchase all-session passes - which includes a ticket to every session of the tournament - for both the 2016 and 2017 tournaments. Single-year all-session passes will go on sale to the general public on Saturday, October 3 at 10 am. Single-session tickets will go on sale at a later date closer to the tournament.
    The 2015 Summit League Basketball Championship drew a record attendance of 60,007 and set 11 attendance records in its first year in the Denny Sanford PREMIER Center.

You can buy tomorrow at 10 AM with passcode: FAN16.
    Taking a play right out of Frisco's playbook. How often are 2/3 year passes done in these type of situations for NCAA events?

Default Re: 2016 Summit League Basketball and Baseball Championship Tickets Info

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Taking a play right out of Frisco's playbook. How often are 2/3 year passes done in these type of situations for NCAA events?
    Agreed, however, this is fundamentally different than Frisco. This is NOT run by the NCAA like Frisco. This is run by the Summit League, but no doubt they know how to play the NCAA game.....

BTW, in order to get good seats I think this is a better deal than Frisco. You always kind of knew that Frisco seats would be open relatively easy if you buy when they go on sale; this is a bit of different animal as seat location is a huge deal in basketball.

The lower level is basically sold out already from Mondays presale.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Agreed, however, this is fundamentally different than Frisco. This is NOT run by the NCAA like Frisco. This is run by the Summit League, but no doubt they know how to play the NCAA game.....

BTW, in order to get good seats I think this is a better deal than Frisco. You always kind of knew that Frisco seats would be open relatively easy if you buy when they go on sale; this is a bit of different animal as seat location is a huge deal in basketball.
    Yeah but I have to think it may have been Frisco idea even though NCAA sold the tickets?? Maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by jacks1 View Post
    The lower level is basically sold out already from Mondays presale.
    Knew I should have bought those baseball tickets....

Thread bump and off a year. But where have most of bison fans got their seat located at for the Summit BB tourney?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Thread bump and off a year. But where have most of bison fans got their seat located at for the Summit BB tourney?
    The lower bowl is where i am. I already have tickets for this year, and they are now asking me to re up two more already. Think I'll bell moving down. Lower bowl is mainly jacks fans due to this.

when do summit tickets go on sale?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    when do summit tickets go on sale?
    11 months ago or so

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    11 months ago or so
    singles? I cannot find it on the web. Remember now, I might not be on the right page.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans