Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Summit League Basketball and Baseball Championship Tickets Info

Hybrid View

Default 2016 Summit League Basketball and Baseball Championship Tickets Info

SIOUX FALLS, S.D. — All-session passes for the 2016 Summit League Basketball Championships in Sioux Falls will go on sale Sept. 28 through a series of three scheduled sales phases. Both presale sessions end on Oct. 2 at 10 p.m:

2015 Summit League Baseball Championship ticket purchasers : Sept. 28, 10 a.m.

2015 Summit League Basketball Championship ticket purchasers : Sept. 30, 10 a.m.

General On Sale : Oct. 3, 10 a.m.

Phase 1 and Phase 2 Presales will be available through Ticketmaster.com only and are only available to those who previously purchased tickets online. Those eligible for the presales will receive an email notification with purchase instructions. Tickets sold through the Phase 3 General On Sale will be available through the KELOLAND box office, Ticketmaster.com, Ticketmaster outlets or by calling Ticketmaster’s toll-free line at 1-800-745-3000.

Those included in Phase 1 and 2 presales will have the opportunity to purchase twoyear, all-session tickets for the 2016 and 2017 Summit League Basketball Championships at the Denny Sanford PREMIER Center. Allsession passes, which include admission to all Summit League Basketball Championship games, start at $230 for the two-year presale opportunity.

Single-year, all-session tickets for 2016 Summit League Basketball Championships are not included in the initial presales. Allsession passes start at $115 for 2016 only during the general on sale.

The 2016 Summit League Basketball Championships begin on Sat., March 5 and run through Tues., March 8. The 2015 Summit League Basketball Championship drew a record attendance of 60,007 and set 11 attendance records in its first year in the Denny Sanford PREMIER Center.

Default Re: 2016 Summit League Basketball and Baseball Championship Tickets Info

Conspiracy by Summit League to announce this during UND week so NDSU fans will miss getting tickets...

Default Re: 2016 Summit League Basketball and Baseball Championship Tickets Info

Cant wait for this tournament again. Its an absolute blast to attend, encourage all Bison fans to check it out!

Go Bison!

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Totally Agree!! The new Sanford Premier Center is amazing and the atmosphere is just as good. But man it felt good beating SDSU there last March! Much nicer facility than the old Sioux Falls butt-hockey arena. The more Bison Fans we can get down there for the tourney the better, need to cancel out that SDSU home court advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pep Band View Post
    Much nicer facility than the old Sioux Falls butt-hockey arena.
    Have to admit, I don't follow this comment. The old arena was horrible for hockey, and was built for basketball. Even if very old, it was a good place to watch a BBalll game, but hockey could not even have a full rink. It was awful for hockey.

The Premier Center was specifically designed to be a good hockey venue where you could also have a nice basketball facility.

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Guess I'm not familiar with the arena history. But being there for 5 Summit League BB tournaments the design fitted BB real well, didn't seem to have a bad set in the house, much like the Dome. But for hockey it would seem rather awkward with the front row being 10' above the ice. And then seeing and playing (trumpet) in the new Sanford Premier Center last March, there was a noticeable difference in the scope and price of the facility.

Upon doing research, the Premier center cost 10x's that of the old arena, when both compared in 2015 dollars (12M vs. 117M). Didn't know that the old arena was build from 59' to 61' tho!! Seems to have aged quite well.

The lower level is basically sold out already from Mondays presale.

Quote Originally Posted by jacks1 View Post
    The lower level is basically sold out already from Mondays presale.
    Knew I should have bought those baseball tickets....

Thread bump and off a year. But where have most of bison fans got their seat located at for the Summit BB tourney?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Thread bump and off a year. But where have most of bison fans got their seat located at for the Summit BB tourney?
    The lower bowl is where i am. I already have tickets for this year, and they are now asking me to re up two more already. Think I'll bell moving down. Lower bowl is mainly jacks fans due to this.