Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2015 Tight Ends

Default Re: 2015 Tight Ends

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Just rooting for him to score his first TD as a Bison...
    Oh, yeah I knew that... .

(I'm very surprised to hear that actually. I thought for sure he did.)

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    I was hoping for the same thing. I was a little disappointed that we didn't try with him once.
    Pretty sure he had like 4 runs in a row towards the end of the game to get him a score. Even a 4th down try if I remember correctly. He danced in the backfield every time. I was rooting for him early in the game to get one once I knew the game was out of hand. The coaches did an amazing job giving almost every senior their moment on the field.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Pretty sure he had like 4 runs in a row towards the end of the game to get him a score. Even a 4th down try if I remember correctly. He danced in the backfield every time. I was rooting for him early in the game to get one once I knew the game was out of hand. The coaches did an amazing job giving almost every senior their moment on the field.
    Running him up the middle can only have one result
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Yep -- I told everybody at our watch party that they were gonna give him the ball 4 times if necessary. On every play the whole crowd was yelling GO! GO! GO! -- AHHH, SHIT...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Yeah why didn't they try outside once.....oh yeah Polesek

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Yep -- I told everybody at our watch party that they were gonna give him the ball 4 times if necessary. On every play the whole crowd was yelling GO! GO! GO! -- AHHH, SHIT...
    Don't forget the part where after each attempt, I yelled, "Why are the running him up the middle? He doesn't have the size to break through!"
    Hail the BISON!!!

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

With Albers and Bonnet graduating, big time recruit Marcus Collins having to hang up his cleats, and now Beyers decommitting, whoever we sign now has a major opportunity to shine. I'm looking forward to seeing Ellefson in action next year.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    One thing that our guys NEVER do is leap near the goal line (ie.....goal to go from the 1 or 2 yard line) in order to break the plane.

I'd like to see an attempt just once. For this, I'd use Dunn following Bonnet and Lechler. Failed attempts are usually a result of the linebacker breaching the gap and staying high and sometimes even jumping themselves. I gotta believe that type of defending it would be damn tough with those two guys leading the way.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    With Albers and Bonnet graduating, big time recruit Marcus Collins having to hang up his cleats, and now Beyers decommitting, whoever we sign now has a major opportunity to shine. I'm looking forward to seeing Ellefson in action next year.
    Still have Wentz, Illies, Nate Jenson and you mentioned Ellefson. They could get something out of Lashua or Matt Anderson as well. Plenty of bodies at tight end.
    Now this is the law of the prairie
    As old and as true as the sky
    And the Bison that keep it will prosper
    And the Bison that break it will die
    As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk
    This law is the final word:
    For the strength of the Herd is the Bison
    And the strength of the Bison is the Herd.