Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Tight Ends

Default Re: 2015 Tight Ends

I think it's a function also of we are finding out what we have at the RB position. They've really been kicking the tires of the four to see what they can do and the TE's will be there when they are called upon. Something tells me that the Sue LB's will get to meet Thor's lovechild this weekend.

tolnabison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TateMosersneighbor View Post
    I think it's a function also of we are finding out what we have at the RB position. They've really been kicking the tires of the four to see what they can do and the TE's will be there when they are called upon. Something tells me that the Sue LB's will get to meet Thor's lovechild this weekend.
    TE's will be play a huge role this week in our running game. We usually run a lot of 12 (1 RB, 2 WR, 2 TE) and 22 (2 RB, 2 TE, 1 WR) personnel sets against the 3-4.

I would like to see us target the TEs more.

Quote Originally Posted by TateMosersneighbor View Post
    Something tells me that the Sue LB's will get to meet Thor's lovechild this weekend.
    Was it Sam Houston State last fall when Bonnet absolutely CRUSHED their d-back near the visitor bench? Wow; that guy got smoked. One of the hardest/scariest hits I've seen delivered by a TE in recent times.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU German from Russia View Post
    Was it Sam Houston State last fall when Bonnet absolutely CRUSHED their d-back near the visitor bench? Wow; that guy got smoked. One of the hardest/scariest hits I've seen delivered by a TE in recent times.
    Bonnet got smoked as well

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    TE's will be play a huge role this week in our running game. We usually run a lot of 12 (1 RB, 2 WR, 2 TE) and 22 (2 RB, 2 TE, 1 WR) personnel sets against the 3-4.
    Will we be able to run the ball? Their run defense has been stout and typically we have struggled. I don't see them stopping Carson running though.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU German from Russia View Post

Most of Bonnets catches have come from the FB position, not the TE position.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Bonnet got smoked as well
    Nope...........

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Nope...........
    Yes, if we are thinking of the same one...where Bonnet got the ball and was running down the side line and the guy took his legs out. That was a nice tackle in which Bonnet definitely got smoked. He just had the last laugh because the other guy got hurt

Yeah... Bonnet got tackled, but the other guy broke himself on Bonnet's calves. I'd give that one to Bonnet.