Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Weber State, 2015 Edition

Default Re: Weber State

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    State Forester of North Dakota...I love my homestate, but that's gotta be the loneliest job on the prairie...
    Yeah until you field 36 calls per day from the blue haired crowd wondering why in the hell their specialty plum tree ain't yielding enough for their yearly family jam allotment

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Giving out bur oak and ponderosa pine this year.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Giving out bur oak and ponderosa pine this year.
    I grab a couple every year and plant them at the lake cabin in Detroit Lakes. Three of them are doing great. 2 blue spruces are about 12' and 10' tall and 1 ponderosa is about 14' tall. A lot of years for that growth but it's pretty cool, call them my Bison trees!

I wonder if Allegiant made each player pay the extra 10 dollars to have to print out their boarding pass if they didn't do it at home

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    I grab a couple every year and plant them at the lake cabin in Detroit Lakes. Three of them are doing great. 2 blue spruces are about 12' and 10' tall and 1 ponderosa is about 14' tall. A lot of years for that growth but it's pretty cool, call them my Bison trees!
    Glad to see someone can get theirs to grow. Mine die, but I will say, I suck at planting trees.