Thread: Towson's terrance west...........

JustinTyem is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Towson's terrance west...........

Via Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, the Browns had grown weary of West’s “inconsistency on the field and immaturity off of it.” http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...artner=ya5nbcs

Default Re: Towson's terrance west...........

Quote Originally Posted by JustinTyem View Post
    Via Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, the Browns had grown weary of West’s “inconsistency on the field and immaturity off of it.” http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...artner=ya5nbcs
    This is not a news flash Mary Kay. Although the Browns are a joke (when we went to cleveland I had to ask someone what the teams name was-i forgot) West was a bigger mess. Just look how he ended up at Towson. No school wanted him. He had no. Academic ability and was a troublemaker ( although his learning issues could have made that worse).
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

West is going to have a much better selection of people to stalk on Instagram in Nashville than what he had in Cleveland.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    West is going to have a much better selection of people to stalk on Instagram in Nashville than what he had in Cleveland.
    Quench that thirst.
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU