Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: K State - A bunch of dicks.

Default Re: K State - A bunch of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    What administration approval? I am pretty sure the school's administration is not sending someone over to band practice to approve marching band routines. I am sure they have been told not to do something like this again and if it continues there will be disciplinary action. School admins aren't going to get into the game of approving anything, they will discipline and eventually remove the marching band from halftime entertainment. In the meantime, the marching band will lose directors.

I guess I should have been a bit more descriptive. Meant like the people in charge of marching band, director etc? Can't think that marching band has free reign to do whatever? Unless they design team pitch it as what they said it was supposed to be and tweaked it just a bit...

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    I guess I should have been a bit more descriptive. Meant like the people in charge of marching band, director etc? Can't think that marching band has free reign to do whatever? Unless they design team pitch it as what they said it was supposed to be and tweaked it just a bit...
    I am guessing what happened was like you said. Hey we are going to have the USS Enterprise attack a Jaybird. Yeah, that sounds great, go for it. Then this happened.

Quote Originally Posted by onbison09 View Post
    So apparently it was supposed to look like this. How do you get the bird right, but mess up the ship?
    How does that make any sense anyway? They need to just own up on it. "Hell yeah that was a dick and that Jayhawk was slurping it down! Spock, Cock, Jayhawks!"
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    How does that make any sense anyway? They need to just own up on it. "Hell yeah that was a dick and that Jayhawk was slurping it down! Spock, Cock, Jayhawks!"
    So let me get this right? K State has the rival mascot sucking the Enterprise ? Just like back in the day when T shirts were sold in the Memorial union for $4 bucks with an indian and a bison.

What would those t shirts be worth on E bay today?

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    So let me get this right? K State has the rival mascot sucking the Enterprise ? Just like back in the day when T shirts were sold in the Memorial union for $4 bucks with an indian and a bison.

What would those t shirts be worth on E bay today?
    I have one...Make an offer, lol.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That's supposed to be the USS Enterprise? Looks more like John Holmes.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    "Spock, Cock, Jayhawks!"
    Sounds like a shirt idea if I've ever heard of one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Does a jay hawk beak look like a fighting hawk beak? If GSMB did this in 2019 I think even some of the knitters would notice or at least blush.