Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Fire vigen.... Save the pokes!

Default Re: Fire vigen.... Save the pokes!

The WYO secondary was all freshmen. The middle was open all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    According to the papers here he is a true freshman---and yes he is quick, but he is also fast. If the NDSU defense can stop him we will go a long way toward stopping UND's offense. One of Wyoming's problems yesterday was that they played a large number of freshmen who were out of position on defense (sound familiar to anyone?). I have no doubt that NDSU can play better than Wyoming and win, but unlike some I am pessimistic about the predictions of a blowout.
    I think we will win too but I'm not confident at all predicting a blow out. I like the middle of our run defense a lot and CJ Smith will be a massive upgrade allowing Dempsey to move back to the safety position he's been working at exclusively all year. That right there kills 2 birds with 1 stone. Plus the dome is an advantage right there. Wyomings home field was a non factor. UND will give us their best shot

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I will bet my left testicle we win by 14+.

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    I think you can safely throw both of them on the line.

That's kind of a lose lose proposition. Who would really want it other than you?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

You must be pretty sure...
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

They are is his wife's purse anyways.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

At least you're smart enough not to risk your right one.

They may not have to do anything he is interviewing in Minnesota and I hope he can land something anywhere else besides the dumpster fire that is wyoming