Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: USD will now offer FCOA...SDSU, UNI, and Montana'son the clock....

Default Re: USD will now offer FCOA, SDSU, UNI, and Montana's on the clock....

Quote Originally Posted by Answer Guy View Post
    Did it mention how many of these schools are trying to change a 5-year agreement they made 2 years ago?
    The good news is the students get to vote on it

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    The good news is the students get to vote on it
    purple? .
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by jack power View Post
    I was pretty sure you used the latest one but was too lazy to check your numbers. USD has a whopping 71.37 subsidy, and that's only going to go up. SDSU needs to drop some sports.
    I did use the old data. Actually the new data shows ndsu has actually lowered their subsidy even lower. Looks like USD is the epitome of not being self funded at 71%. Damn is we could fund our budget at 71%, we would have a 30 some million dollar budget and put is in the middle of the pack in the Mountain West and at the top of the MAC and near the top of Conference USA

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by jack power View Post
    SDSU needs to drop some sports.
    Bingo. I brought that up and was grilled for suggesting the obvious. Huge mistake for the Jacks to continue as is; they need to focus on their money sports even though I feel bad for the athletes caught in the crossfire.

Okay, I was looking around a bit on FCOA, and it sure sounds like UNI thinks they are doing it now in football according to panther nation, yet I can't find any article to confirm this.

Can anyone point this out to me?

(Now, why would have have been enjoying panthernation today? )

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Okay, I was looking around a bit on FCOA, and it sure sounds like UNI thinks they are doing it now in football according to panther nation, yet I can't find any article to confirm this.

Can anyone point this out to me?

(Now, why would have have been enjoying panthernation today? )
    I believe they are offering it on a case by case basis for FB, 100% for BBall

no article to prove but thought I heard or read that somewhere
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post

Pretty much what I am seeing too; appears to have been obtained through social media somehow.

My goodness, they have quite the crack media staff there in Cedar Falls as I can't find anything. How do they expect to compete when no one cares about their team?

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post

So,... instead of a crystal ball, they rub on Farley's head, then he tells who will get FCOA? Sounds about right.
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!