Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: joe haeg

Default Re: joe haeg

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    He was out there a bunch in the fourth quarter. I did not see the earlier quarters of the game. According to the game book he played 16 snaps or 22% of the offensive plays for TB.

https://nflcdns.nfl.com/liveupdate/g...O_Gamebook.pdf Search string = "haeg"
    Yeah, I didn't watch most of the game and yet when I turned on the TV, one of the first things I heard was a mention of Joe Haeg. They had him come out as an extra OL and they broke off a big run.

Edit: I couldn't find a replay of the play but there was this tweet: https://twitter.com/ScottSBucs/statu...02024662462466

Bruce Arians says a big difference in the run blocking in this game compared to the Week Nine game against New Orleans was how well the tight ends did, including Rob Gronkowski and extra OL Joe Haeg.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    “Playing eachother” may be a stretch, I didn’t see Joe out there a ton.
    Heffray with the big brain here..... since they are both of offense derp derp
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I was thinking this too, but my only point was that there is a big difference between Joe’s role on the Bucs and Billy’s role with the Pack.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    It's no different than the media hype for Brady vs. Brees when they aren't on the field at the same time.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    It's no different than the media hype for Brady vs. Brees when they aren't on the field at the same time.
    Always thought this was silly and I don't know if it's perception or reality but I feel like more and more over the last few years these players are pointing out that silliness of it when asked directly.

I promise to use smaller words next time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Always thought this was silly and I don't know if it's perception or reality but I feel like more and more over the last few years these players are pointing out that silliness of it when asked directly.
    It's almost as silly as zooming in on the quarterback taking a seat on the bench and maybe looking at pictures on his tablet while his team's defense is out on the field.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    It's almost as silly as zooming in on the quarterback taking a seat on the bench and maybe looking at pictures on his tablet while his team's defense is out on the field.
    Yeah sometimes I wonder what the producer thinks we all want to be seeing during a live sporting event.

There is so much non live action time that it kills me when they do stuff like that while a play is happening.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

You’d think the strib would run a story on Joe and his journey. It is a great story

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    You’d think the strib would run a story on Joe and his journey. It is a great story
    sooo much butthurt in cities versus NDSU. its quite amazing.

when Joe Haeg gets his Super Ring, who else will have a NDSU D1 NATTY RING & SUPER BOWL RING
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?