Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: joe haeg

Default Re: joe haeg

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    "He is a winner" despite the Colts havng a 29-35 record since Haeg has been on the team while the Vikes have been 39-24-1 over the same time frame. I don't think anyone is arguing the quality of player he is, but this overemphasis on intagibles is pretty amusing.
    Yea, he's not a starter anymore.

BUT, I feel if you got him to Minnesota in front of family and friends and his boyhood team, he will be extra motivated and could be an actual Lumberjack!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Yea, he's not a starter anymore.

BUT, I feel if you got him to Minnesota in front of family and friends and his boyhood team, he will be extra motivated and could be an actual Lumberjack!
    Haeg is as good as the rest of the Indy O-line starters......in fact Indy used him to fill in for anyone needing to come out for a one play or part of a game without a drop in ability to execute. Apparently the rest of the NFL knows how good Joe is and Indy has been fortunate to keep him until now. He will get a nice contract as a starter similar to Billy Turner.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Haeg is as good as the rest of the Indy O-line starters......in fact Indy used him to fill in for anyone needing to come out for a one play or part of a game without a drop in ability to execute. Apparently the rest of the NFL knows how good Joe is and Indy has been fortunate to keep him until now. He will get a nice contract as a starter similar to Billy Turner.
    Did you just compare Joe Haeg to Quenton Nelson lmaoo
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Guess I should have specified as good as the average of the rest of the Indy o-line. Also, I doubt any of the other starters can play all the other positions, left or right side and still do a great job blocking. Oh yeah, I forgot, Joe Haeg was a walk on at lowly NDSU, an FCS team, so he must not be very good.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I realize I only speak one language, but his post appears to be written in English, and I can't find where he compared Haeg to Nelson.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Guess I should have specified as good as the average of the rest of the Indy o-line. Also, I doubt any of the other starters can play all the other positions, left or right side and still do a great job blocking. Oh yeah, I forgot, Joe Haeg was a walk on at lowly NDSU, an FCS team, so he must not be very good.
    Definitely not as good as any of the starters (especially C/LG/LT), but his value with the Colts was his versatility. Colts fans and front office love him because he can play anywhere and step in to start if necessary. He is definitely making the most of his opportunities!

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Protecting the GOAT!
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post

Protecting the GOAT!
    Joe Haeg playing with Tom Brady. Oh boy!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Joe Haeg playing with Tom Brady. Oh boy!
    Rather have seen Joe playing with Carson Wentz in the NFL, but I suppose this is OK. Just glad he got back with a team that should do well.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    I realize I only speak one language, but his post appears to be written in English, and I can't find where he compared Haeg to Nelson.
    He said he's as good as the rest of the starters.
    Quenton Nelson is a starter.

I'm pretty sure anyone who read the post could understand the point he was trying to make, just had to bust his balls for wording it a bit poorly comparing Joe Haeg to a guy who was the best left guard in the league from the moment he got drafted.
    College of Business Alumnus