Page 46 of 54 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: joe haeg

Default Re: joe haeg

How is that Shanley's Connor McGoven goes to Jets on a 3year 27 million, of which 18 million guaranteed deal and Joe is going to Tampabay for a 1 year deal worth 2 million. I don't think this is right. I think this is day light robbery.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    How is that Shanley's Connor McGoven goes to Jets on a 3year 27 million, of which 18 million guaranteed deal and Joe is going to Tampabay for a 1 year deal worth 2 million. I don't think this is right. I think this is day light robbery.
    McGovern was a full time starter last year as a Center is my guess.

Surprisingly, I don't think Elway even tried to resign him. I didn't even hear John offer him a Billy Turner like contract (cheap), and not realize the market for a reliable lineman was too high.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Off to the Bucs with Brady—> https://twitter.com/joehaeg59/status...656991237?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

My guess is Haeg is going there on the opportunity to compete for a starting job. As it is a one year contract, he gets his “make good” opportunity. If he starts/and or plays more he can paid next offseason.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tam...outputType=amp

...... Haeg signed a one-year deal worth $2.3-million with a chance to earn as much as $3.3-million, according to NFL.com.

The Bucs have a vacancy at right tackle as 11-year veteran Demar Dotson is an unrestricted free agent......

A whole article discussing the Bucs rapidly moving to upgrade the O line after Brady’s signing announcement. Also a whole article that was written for one O line signing...Joe Haeg.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-rum...145010338.html

Because McGovern was determined to be worth more. He has started for two years.

Do you think NFL teams are discriminating against Joe Haeg or something?
    College of Business Alumnus

The last time Brady had a Bison a for a teammate, his team won the Super Bowl.
    Hail the BISON!!!

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Pretty cool to block for one the best quarterbacks ever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe is my guy. I am not happy with this deal. I hope he shows he is the elite OL and get a good contract next year.

With the way McGovern ended a season where he gave up 1 sack and had no penalties, there were some who thought he might be in the 10-11m a year range. The jets may have gotten a good deal.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk