Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for the Easton Stick Show - Among Others

Default Re: Time for the Easton Stick Show - Among Others

We're ready! EStick.jpg (Along with Carson's!)

I think you guys will be fine if Wentz has to sit a couple/few weeks. It's really a similar situation as SDSU went through last year when Sumner went out early in the first game vs Missouri and Lujan had to step in. He did a fairly admirable job and went 5-2 (5-3 if you count Mizzou) filling in. It's sounding like Wentz won't be out as long, but I can't Imagine Stick will do any worse.
    Last edited by RowdyRabbit; 09-10-2015 at 04:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I remember talk like this in 2007. What if we run the table? What if we get a bowl invite? What if they vote us #1 even though we can't play in the playoffs? We ended that season with a loss to SDSU.

Did I miss something? Was Carson officially declared out?

BRING BACK SNORTY

Quote Originally Posted by onbison09 View Post
    Did I miss something? Was Carson officially declared out?
    I'm hoping so. Also hoping he is out for next week, and that we have a QB controversy going into conference play after Stick cruises us to two victories.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Everyone rewatch the Montana game...pay close attention tell me who wins if we play again...

Pisces me off, we had picks, td passes, etc..missed....
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I'm hoping so. Also hoping he is out for next week, and that we have a QB controversy going into conference play after Stick cruises us to two victories.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Is that maybe a bit over reacting? The playoff win last year vs the Jacks was mainly thanks to Carson, and he was pretty heroic vs the Redbirds. Brock had games over several years where he played like junk. I agree that Carson has some weaknesses in his game (deep ball innacuracy etc.) but I dont think he deserves to be tossed under the bus

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

Sent from my iPhone.
    I'm a bison fan..but I don't want a controversy...faith in easton but you giving up on Wentz???

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Is that maybe a bit over reacting? The playoff win last year vs the Jacks was mainly thanks to Carson, and he was pretty heroic vs the Redbirds. Brock had games over several years where he played like junk. I agree that Carson has some weaknesses in his game (deep ball innacuracy etc.) but I dont think he deserves to be tossed under the bus
    Not tossing him under the bus, I just want some competition knocking so we can see what exactly he really has. He benefited from a very good D last year, now he has to perform on/in his own right. We started seeing poor d the last several games last year, and I'll say we didn't see lofty play from CW during that time. Even the NC winning drive were a bunch of underthrows, not to mention an early fumble from him. We'll see, but is Stick is better, he better be playing.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Everyone rewatch the Montana game...pay close attention tell me who wins if we play again...

and tell me montana is better...if anyone on here thinks montana wins the NC please PM I'll put money against them...

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post

It was a perfect storm scenario.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt