Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for the Easton Stick Show - Among Others

Default Time for the Easton Stick Show - Among Others

As much as I'm anxious and upset over CW's injury (and that's a lot)...I'm excited to see Easton Stick bring his talent to the game.

Here's hoping that CW doesn't return until he's fully healed.

Yeah...I've been in mourning for a few days...so I'm trying to be positive about what's ahead...

...but I don't see the next two games as being super easy. They'll both be air shows from the opposing teams.

Pass rush please...blitz...etc. We need Menard, Ambrosius, Stumpf, & PGT to bring it. Next men up.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Default Re: Time for the Easton Stick Show - Among Others

I to want to see CW fully healed. Easton needs to take the bull by the horns.

Me too. Last thing I want to see is Carson being injured but we need him to be healthy. It's clear we really needed his running ability and that's something Stick brings to the table. If we can have Easton start 1 game that would certainly be interesting to watch.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I hope Carson heals up quickly and I hope Easton truly is ready for game time if Carson is hobbling

Wishing a speedy recovery for Carson! What a talented qb, & fine young man!

I have ALOT of faith in Easton! He'll do just fine. (Easton Stick P___ Ndsu) sign in the works!

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

im smoking the faith. Not a better team for him to practice with and against everyday since he's stepped on campus.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well this is definitely the best time for this to happen. Two bye weeks and two weak OOC home games, giving Carson 5 weeks of actual time to heal. No game is a given, but these are as close as it's going to get.

The main concern is how well Polasek can call a game without Carson's on-the-fly playcalling and adjustments.

I would not mind seeing Stick. The problem is that while Stick would be gaining reps, Wentz would not be progressing. And..... It looks like Wentz is the horse we are going to ride this year.

It's upsetting that Carson got injured ! I am looking forward too seeing Easton for the first time. I really wished for his health that Carson would have taken himself out of the Montana game when he was injured. I know he's a hell of a competitor, but I fear he just added to the heeling time by aggravating the sprain ! On the bright side, it happened at the best possible time of the season !

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    I would not mind seeing Stick. The problem is that while Stick would be gaining reps, Wentz would not be progressing. And..... It looks like Wentz is the horse we are going to ride this year.
    Wentz needs the time to heal and get ready for Missouri Valley play IMHO. When Wentz can't run that is when NDSU has lost the last two games.

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!