Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the Bohl effect fading?

Default Is the Bohl effect fading?

Would a Bohls' coached team have won last weekend?

Default Re: Is the Bohl effect fading?

Quote Originally Posted by Clawman View Post
    Yes.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Would a Bohl team have won the national championship last year?

Success at North Dakota State means that coaches will move on. We'll take the success. Of course, the influence fades.

We just hope that the next group is able to learn.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

EDIT: I think the guy who started the thread is an Eastern Washington fan so this thread isn't an indicator of a meltdown.

In terms of time management, no way he would have thrown a pass on that last drive.

But in all fairness, the end result of the game was eerily similar to Eastern Washington in 2010 (long ass drive) and don't forget the Bohl teams of 2008 and 2009 simply weren't very good at all and some thought he was going to get canned.

So he's not god like. But he is one of my all time favorite coaches
    Last edited by HerdBot; 09-01-2015 at 04:34 AM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bhol spent 10 years as a HC, and he became good at his craft during the last 3 years. This is Coach Klieman and staff's second year. So you are comparing a 10th graders to a 2nd grader, wrong question.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

FUCK this is going to be a long two weeks.

yes Bohl & Vigen RUN THE BALL 3 times and kill clock.

Bohl & Vigen would REMIND Jensen.. don't snap until 1 second left!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If anyone needed proof that Bisonville is in meltdown mode, this thread takes the cake. A last second (literally) loss coming off a national title and we're talkin' Bohl effect? I believe this staff will learn from the MT debacle, make the necessary adjustments, and get us back on track. #DriveForFiveStillAlive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    If anyone needed proof that Bisonville is in meltdown mode, this thread takes the cake. A last second (literally) loss coming off a national title and we're talkin' Bohl effect? I believe this staff will learn from the MT debacle, make the necessary adjustments, and get us back on track. #DriveForFiveStillAlive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not at all. I think the poster is an Eastern Washington fan. Correct me if I am wrong.
    Tony I would delete it just for that reason. People think Bison fans are starting these threads.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I give this thread one star.