Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: FCS Week 1

Default Re: FCS Week 1

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    And SD went to bed at 11:18
    Nope......could not sleep.......had to take a look at bisonville on my phone.......now I will sleep like a baby.

Bison_Pride is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So is that what they call the "Bison effect"?

Also.........it sounds like those field goal thingy's are important.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Sheesh I hope our defensive ineptitude vs MT was somehow a fluke
    Montana ran 95 plays and almost 500 yards. Problem is their QB airmailed 3 picks with no pressure and they had a fumble too.

The real reason they won is Poly figured out what we should have and exploited the small DTs and owned the top

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

The reason we lost against Montana was their WR winning 1 on 1 battles. We had them where we wanted them and they made plays to bail out their QB. A game like that is gonna happen, just glad it happened week 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poly usually had two safeties over the top and their backers underneath forcing the QB to be precise underneath. There was never a time when a receiver caught the ball with nothing but field in front of him. So those high passes were perfect for Polys safeties. Until he can do that, poly just exposed how to keep Montana under wraps.

Quote Originally Posted by bandit218 View Post
    Poly usually had two safeties over the top and their backers underneath forcing the QB to be precise underneath. There was never a time when a receiver caught the ball with nothing but field in front of him. So those high passes were perfect for Polys safeties. Until he can do that, poly just exposed how to keep Montana under wraps.
    The game changes doesn't it when film is available on a opponent

Doesn't surprise me that Poly won. Huge letdown after a big win. Happens all the time. I think UN_ will come out flat against Drake as well. Too bad we don't play them this weekend.

Putting together my AGS poll was not easy this week. It was even harder to hit the submit button with EWU at #1 and UND at #25.

Sadly I don't see either changing after this week, UNI looked like a mess and I don't see them beating EWU. Meanwhile UND plays a school that I think Moorhead State could beat. Guess I will have to put on the Bison to take care of my UND problem.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Putting together my AGS poll was not easy this week. It was even harder to hit the submit button with EWU at #1 and UND at #25.

Sadly I don't see either changing after this week, UNI looked like a mess and I don't see them beating EWU. Meanwhile UND plays a school that I think Moorhead State could beat. Guess I will have to put on the Bison to take care of my UND problem.
    My top 5 was such a coin flip. I thought I had a pretty good lock on my rankings at about 930 last night and then that game ended the way it did. But the top was a PITA.