Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Illies

Default Re: Jeff Illies

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Easton is a recruit I'm very excited to see but in no way do I want to see him unless Carson is injured. We have a special QB in Wentz and we only have 1 more year with him. Well have 3 years of Easton.

But if Easton gets the call I'll be rooting for him.
    I've heard alot of good about Easton and I'm sure when his time comes he'll be good and fun to watch, I just think we have a unique and special type of player in Carson and really think the offense is capable of getting on a roll with him like in the playoffs last year. Want to see him as much as I possibly can the rest of his career with NDSU.

I don't know because I don't follow recruiting like some of ya'll here, but I don't remember hearing much at all about him at Bismarck and coming into NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    I've heard alot of good about Easton and I'm sure when his time comes he'll be good and fun to watch, I just think we have a unique and special type of player in Carson and really think the offense is capable of getting on a roll with him like in the playoffs last year. Want to see him as much as I possibly can the rest of his career with NDSU.

I don't know because I don't follow recruiting like some of ya'll here, but I don't remember hearing much at all about him at Bismarck and coming into NDSU.
    Lakes Bison is on record for not wanting Wentz. His actual words were NO WAY. Then again he also didn't think much of Brock either. But he was a huge Mohler and Ryan Stafford fan. My point is since Lakes didn't want Wentz, he will someday be an NFL player. Fortunately he hasn't proclaimed Easton as the next big thing.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    I absolutely agree with you on your assessment of the two QB's...that is how I see it as well. With that said, I still believe you have to throw it down field a few times a half to keep the defense honest which we had trouble doing against Montana...it's not hard to defend when all you show are runs and short outs, all you have to do is defend 10 yards off the line...

We are in for a long season this year if CW cannot work on this and start putting some touch on his throws...
    #4 was open, beat his guy and we got a PI call but of course didn't try that one again

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    #4 was open, beat his guy and we got a PI call but of course didn't try that one again

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

There were a couple of times we had guys wide open and we threw in to coverage.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Lakes Bison is on record for not wanting Wentz. His actual words were NO WAY. Then again he also didn't think much of Brock either. But he was a huge Mohler and Ryan Stafford fan. My point is since Lakes didn't want Wentz, he will someday be an NFL player. Fortunately he hasn't proclaimed Easton as the next big thing.
    Lakes said he never said he didnt want Wentz. If I misread this comment, I retract my comments

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...t=Carson+Wentz

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Dom tweeted that Illies is on crutches... I'm all good with no preseason lists from Izzo and Kolpack if it keeps the team healthy.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

hope its nor season ending

Good to know that we have a ton of guys capable of being a dependable TE. Throw into that..........that Brock Robbins spent some time studying that position this past Spring...........

waiting on MRI for Illies.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

According to Izzo's tweet Illies is not practicing...still on crutches.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!