Page 38 of 56 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Post game thoughts

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Post game thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    That's the plus and the minus about it. They threw to his side exploiting the size difference. His coverage was pretty damn tight..............a juxtaposition if you will.................so he was right there to make the stop.
    That is my take as well. Marcus had several games were he got beat over the top on deep balls as well. Sometimes you can do everything right and still get beat. However, Champ did make a couple of bonehead plays but will bounce back.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    That is my take as well. Marcus had several games were he got beat over the top on deep balls as well. Sometimes you can do everything right and still get beat. However, Champ did make a couple of bonehead plays but will bounce back.
    Yeah and the one that I thought he made a bad play on he was right there. Grimsley as well on that deep one. They made some tough tough catches.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

I was not able to attend the game, i was stuck in Seattle for work. I was sitting at a local pub during the end of the game and when we decided to throw the ball twice during the last drive the guy sitting at the bar next to me started cheering. I thought that was strange and didn't recognize him but whatever. Once the game was over he got up and started saying yes, yes, yes, finally i'm off the hook. I had no idea who this guy was or what the hell he was talking about. After he left the bartender looks at me and says you know who that guy was, i said no, he says that was Darrell Bevell, the OC for the Seahawks. I stood up and walked out. end of story.

You guys do realize coaches and players read this site and some take it personally.
    I hope they realize most of us don't know much about football and we are just venting. At least we care unlike fans of many programs.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    You guys do realize coaches and players read this site and some take it personally.
    I hope they realize most of us don't know much about football and we are just venting. At least we care unlike fans of many programs.

Oh yeah

There are a lot of should of done this, should of done that all after the fact.

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    yeah....we should have won

NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    It's no different than coaches watching film and breaking it down. They just know what they are talking about and some of us may have stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    It's no different than coaches watching film and breaking it down. They just know what they are talking about and some of us may have stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night
    Did you fill out the customer satisfaction survey?