Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Zach Zenner

Default Re: Zach Zenner

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I was just telling a co worker how cool it would be to have three rb from the MVFC last year to make teams. Zenner, Johnson and Crockett. Forgive me if I forgot one from another team last year. Very good quality of players in FCS and more teams should give FCS kids a chance.
    I think the ones who deserve chances get them. NFL teams want any and all who can help them win.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

......oops

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    ......oops
    What happened?
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

The Lions cut George Winn today which should mean the ZZ has made the team.

Looks like Bunnies have a bunch of happiness today.........big win over FBS Kansas and Zenner is kept by the Lions. As for NDSU, they lose to Montana this week and Crockett, Dahl and Mays get cut by their NFL teams. Oh my, are the Bunnies on the rise and soon to take over................

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Looks like Bunnies have a bunch of happiness today.........big win over FBS Kansas and Zenner is kept by the Lions. As for NDSU, they lose to Montana this week and Crockett, Dahl and Mays get cut by their NFL teams. Oh my, are the Bunnies on the rise and soon to take over................
    Pump the brakes, it was a good day. But big picture has not changed we still own their ass.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Pump the brakes, it was a good day. But big picture has not changed we still own their ass.
    Intended that last sentence to be in purple text. I am not worried, just sick of all the doubters here at Bisonville just because the Bison recently lost their 4th game in 62 games to a unknown offense at 13th ranked Montana's stadium in the last few seconds. Get a grip people!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    As for NDSU, they lose to Montana this week and Crockett, Dahl and Mays get cut by their NFL teams. Oh my, are the Bunnies on the rise and soon to take over................
    NOW YOU TELL ME THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE PURPLE.... after I ate a bag of potato chips!!! I never do that!

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Here I was ready to say there is no way that Zenner from a little FCS school can compete with Abdullah from Nebraska big time FBS program and Joique Bell. Didn't realize that Bell was from a D2 school.

It is great that the NFL doesn't really care where you went to school. If you have NFL talent, they will give you a chance to prove it. Some will only get a few snaps so have to take advantage of the opportunity when given, but if they do the college you came from doesn't matter at all anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Here I was ready to say there is no way that Zenner from a little FCS school can compete with Abdullah from Nebraska big time FBS program and Joique Bell. Didn't realize that Bell was from a D2 school.

It is great that the NFL doesn't really care where you went to school. If you have NFL talent, they will give you a chance to prove it. Some will only get a few snaps so have to take advantage of the opportunity when given, but if they do the college you came from doesn't matter at all anymore.
    When did it matter?