Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: @SDSU 10/3 @ 6pm Tickets on Sale August 1

Default @SDSU 10/3 @ 6pm Tickets on Sale August 1

Tickets go on sale Saturday morning for the 2015 Dakota Marker game...

Tickets are already on sale for SDSU Season Ticket Holders. I have confirmed that SDSU Season Ticket Holders ($155) can purchase pretty much as many tickets for the Dakota Marker game as they wish before they go on sale to the public... Ticket office tried to sell me tickets in the "NDSU section" up in the top corner of the stadium. Let's just say there will be more than one NDSU section...
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Default Re: @SDSU 10/3 @ 6pm Tickets on Sale August 1

We are in.

One season ticket purchased. Many tickets for the NDSU game purchased!

533 In a row

How much are single game tickets? So if I bought one season ticket at 155, I could then proceed to buy 4 more single game Bison tickets for xx dollars and then split the cost 5 ways with friends/family?

I would love to get some SDSU tickets NOT in the NDSU section. From past games, they can be quite fun once the game starts...

I did give them the option to just charge me the $155 and save everyone the hassle of mailing me tickets and then me mailing them back to be donated. After a pregnant pause, they said with their system I actually have to purchase the season ticket.

So be it.
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...

Quote Originally Posted by bison22 View Post
    How much are single game tickets? So if I bought one season ticket at 155, I could then proceed to buy 4 more single game Bison tickets for xx dollars and then split the cost 5 ways with friends/family?
    This is correct. 1 Season ticket at $155, single game tickets $40 each. Can buy many many more than 4 if you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    This is correct. 1 Season ticket at $155, single game tickets $40 each. Can buy many many more than 4 if you wish.
    Nice. This is a good way to fill up their stadium with Bison fans. Need to get on this ASAP.

5 other home games too..... could sell those season tickets for 20 bucks a piece and make a hundred back.

Is there a real risk in waiting until Saturday? I just can't stomach the extra 115 for a season ticket I won't use.

I need 8 maybe 12. Anyone gonna buy a bunch?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans