Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FCOA + maxed out scholarship= UND baseball getting cut?

Default Re: FCOA + maxed out scholarship= UND baseball getting cut?

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    I don't know much about Equestrian sports but had always kind of hoped that it might be a fit for NDSU at some point if we went FBS. With that said, I do know that everything with horses is expensive so I am sure it adds up quickly.
    A full scholly rodeo team would be cool. Same type of costs as equestrian, so I suppose pretty expensive. It is not an NCAA sport...not sure if that matters or not.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    A full scholly rodeo team would be cool. Same type of costs as equestrian, so I suppose pretty expensive. It is not an NCAA sport...not sure if that matters or not.
    Different rules for fighting, admittance, eligibility, compliance...you could say the same about the hockeys.

Bump....

tenchar

Affirmative!

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I dont know how they could lose too much other than scholorship money on equestrian. You bring your own horse and you buy your own clothes and tack. Maybe hauling the horses. Do they pay for boarding?
    You have to own you're own horse? And I thought hockey was an over privileged white boy sport

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    You have to own you're own horse? And I thought hockey was an over privileged white boy sport
    i did .
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans