Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Bison Media app available for iPhone

Default Re: New Bison Media app available for iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    So now I turn on a visual feature and get audio with it. Ya now I get to fiddle with turning down volume every time I turn on the strobe. Don't link the two as they are not played at the same time or have toggle to turn it off.
    Are you sure you're talking about the same app? There is no audio with the strobe

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Strobe with NDSU school song = NDSU app formerly "bisontracker" made by NDSU

Bison Media Blog is made by WDAY and currently not out for android yet.

I don't like the new app. It was super slow to load and I couldn't find the strobe. By the time I realized I had to swipe to the next page, the intro was over. Looking at the number of strobes, I wasn't the only one.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I don't like the new app. It was super slow to load and I couldn't find the strobe. By the time I realized I had to swipe to the next page, the intro was over. Looking at the number of strobes, I wasn't the only one.
    Nothing like trying it out before game day. Try a day or two before hand.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Nothing like trying it out before game day. Try a day or two before hand.
    Yeah next week I'll have it figured out

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

The Android version of the Bison Media app is now available in the play store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...sonmedia&hl=en

God the Android version. Nothing I would actually really consume on my phone.

Really wish someone would like to the radio network.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯