Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I suggest Scottietoohottie stop harassing me

Default I suggest Scottietoohottie stop harassing me

This punk has neg repped me for 75 days straight. Think about how psychotic that is!! To wake up everyday thinking "oh I need to neg rep el_chapo"

Lots of harassing & rude comments to my family

ead:*GRIZ tickets

you are an epic fail at life

04-21-2015*07:52 AM

scottietohottie

Thread:*GRIZ tickets

you don't join tm just so you could blow a bison bball player without him losing his scolly. your a dumbass -my name- are you a fucking mung too that would explain the midget thing. loser

04-21-2015*06:39 AM

scottietohottie

Thread:*2016 Recruiting Prospects

. lmao I've never had a friend before. lmao I realize your probably a serial killer but I'll still show you my Tony lamas. fuck you S--
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: I suggest Scottietoohottie stop harassing me

actually I wake up and think oh what a lovely day time to neg rep elchapo 3 times today.

the other thing i find amusing is every time i stop neg repping you, you get lonely and make some dumb comment to get me to start neg repping you again. what an attention whore.

Lardsin must go!

So you actually go around and give enough reps daily to meet the quota to give chapo a well deserved neg rep with a stupid message attached to it?

Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    So you actually go around and give enough reps daily to meet the quota to give chapo a well deserved neg rep with a stupid message attached to it?

Pathetic.
    I spread the rep to the guys just under elchapo in rep points so they pass him faster. He failed to mention that if he makes a good post he gets a green chiclet from me but he never let facts stop him before. I've actually been leaving him alone but just noticed this thread so fired back up again. Oh yeah and it all started with him sending red chiclets to me and Ive told him Id stop when he apologizes i'm a man of my word a simple I'm sorry would stop the entire thing. He threatened me with lawyers instead of saying he was sorry. I'm going to lol in my pants when he starts sending gray chiclets. I'm also starting to consider sending sicatoka 3 red chiclets a day too. well back to the tractor have a good day bisonville. Ive spread to much rep today.

Lardsin must go!

JFC, this might be the dumbest shit I've ever read...from both of you. Lakes you care way too much, even tho it is f*cking retarded. Scottie needs to get his dick wet or find a damn hobby because that reasoning is about the stupidest thing I've ever read. And no, I don't care who you are or what you've done. I think it's time I take a vacation from this site again. The people poking and riding Lakes aren't even funny or clever, it's actually worse than his presence on the site because you can ignore him if you really want. It's hard to ignore 5-10 posts in a row all essentially spewing the same shit towards him from the same people every time.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    JFC, this might be the dumbest shit I've ever read...from both of you. Lakes you care way too much, even tho it is f*cking retarded. Scottie needs to get his dick wet or find a damn hobby because that reasoning is about the stupidest thing I've ever read. And no, I don't care who you are or what you've done. I think it's time I take a vacation from this site again. The people poking and riding Lakes aren't even funny or clever, it's actually worse than his presence on the site because you can ignore him if you really want. It's hard to ignore 5-10 posts in a row all essentially spewing the same shit towards him from the same people every time.
    I'm good at 3rd grade stuff I took that grade 3 times

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    A well deserved vacation at that! Reading posts from some on here takes its toll

This thread is awesome. Pause. Not.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

No way this thread doesn't end well!
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

No way this thread exists if someone wasn't calling attention to himself.

533 In a row